41st Death Com.
From The Urban Dead Wiki
|41st Death Commandos|
|Leadership:||BoSS, Marcus Pren, Asian Gang Leader|
|Goals:||To combat the plague of Living Death that haunts this unfortunate city.|
|Recruitment Policy:||By request (on the forum) or invitation.|
|Contact:||Visit the Forums - http://tiny.cc/41st|
The 41st Death Commandos aim to rid Malton of the undead infestation that it is currently afflicted with. The neighboring suburbs of Crowbank and Edgecombe are known as the home territory of the 41st DC and through violence and science, the scourge of infection will be purged from these suburbs.
The 41st is an aggressive, well-organized group that actively plans and launches operations to cleanse its chosen suburbs. The Death Commandos also engage in some acts of vigilantism, such as the active targeting/killing of PKers, Gkers, and others who disrespect the residents of Crowbank and Edgecombe. Ruthless in the dispensation of its own kind of justice, the 41st Death Com. is ultimately loyal to those it protects. The murder of innocents (PK) or destruction of generators (GK) anywhere in their territory results in placement on a KOS list. If the action is perpetrated by a member of the Death Commandos, it results in an instant dismissal from the squad and banishment from Crowbank.
The 41st is generally friendly towards other pro-survivor groups and works in concert with several other groups in Crowbank. Order, civility and control are the 41st's primary goals and any group with the same principles is counted as a friend. Recruitment is now open and all activity levels are desired.
- The 41st Death Commandos are led by a tight triumvirate that have been members of the same clan throughout several games. Together still, they have learned to anticipate each others actions and unify purpose and direction to maximize potential. Expect no mercy.
- Death Commandos - Our elite force of experienced and capable members. Usually the first in and the last out, they do not understand the meaning of the word retreat. Often found far afield during mall sieges or cooperative efforts with other survivor groups. This squad is not for the faint of heart, nor for the casual player.
- Public Relations - The eyes and ears of the 41st Death Commandos. Members of this group are generally the first personnel sent to liaise with fellow survivors. They have perhaps the most powerful weapon to use against the zombie infestation - the power to unify the direction and might of the 41st DC against a single target.
- Rapid Response Revivication Team - Do you want to put emphasis on scientific endeavors, to better understand the underlying cause of the outbreak and how to combat it? Perhaps the RRRT is for you. Members of this group primarily DNA scan to track the horde's movements, while also maintaining rotter lists and reviving fallen survivors. They also act as field medics. Often the RRRT is as essential to the 41st DC as a last line of defense. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Firebases and Strike Teams - If you want to hold the line against the horde and give the deployed soldiers of the 41st Death Commandos somewhere to come home to - this is for you. Often staffed with the most stoic of individuals, they are expected to hold the firebase line against all takers. Perhaps even more importantly, it is their duty to maintain the UBP and assist local survivors as much as possible. Requests for assistance will be met with all reasonable resources and exertion, while maintaining the stability of the region. This is not a task to be taken lightly.
- Firebase Gemini
- Firebase Phoenix
- Firebase Chimaera
- Firebase MadDog
- Firebase Aloha
As one can see, the 41st Death Commandos have a place for members of all levels of activity or commitment. If you don't see a position that would fit well for you, chances are a position can be created. Join up today!
- Eradication of hostile zeds.
- Help out survivors, whether living or dead.
- Revivify compatriots and other survivors.
- Cooperate with other groups to pacify Crowbank and Edgecombe.
- Kill, Clear, Dump, Rebuild & 'Cade any damaged buildings.
- Adhere to a UBP-compliant barricade plan.
- Wipe out rogue entities (unauthorized revive points and the like).
- Honor the Sacred Ground policy.
41st Death Com. has operational equipment broadcasting on the 27.17 channel in Crowbank, Edgecombe and the surrounding area. All members are asked to keep a radio tuned in for notification on critical events.
The 41st Death Com. is currently seeking human recruits of all skill levels to help protect Crowbank from the undead hordes. Recruits must be willing to defend our suburb by killing zombies, reviving/healing Crowbank residents and repairing/maintaining buildings as well as maintain the UBP-compliant barricade plan. Recruits should be team-oriented, with a willingness to take on missions put forth by the leadership. That being said, we will take effective loners who will listen to/not disrupt orders. All missions are assigned on a volunteer basis, participation is not forced.
How to Join
Joining the 41st Death Com. is simple. Visit the 41st forums and follow the directions in the 'Join the 41st' forum. It would be wise to note that the 41st Death Com. may not be for the faint of heart or the easily offended.
Those who carry the 41st Death Com. group name must check in on the forums and be in active communication with leadership. Those who pose as Death Com. members, but are not part of the group will be shot on sight.
Owing to the fact that the 41st controls many key resources and has developed a reputation throughout Malton, impostors bearing the 41st badge can sometimes be found. Members of this group will not and do not PK innocents, destroy generators or radios, or commit any other heinous act. If you have a bad encounter with someone who may be posing as a member, please contact us through our talk page and file a report.
All known impostors who commit crimes are designated KOS targets.
|Supporter of Urban Warfare Doctrine|
|I fight block by block|
|Uniform Barricading Policy Supporter|
|This User or Group supports the Uniform Barricading Policy by actively maintaining barricades according to local plan or UBP standard.|
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|