From The Urban Dead Wiki
|Anti-Infection Assault Team|
|Goals:||Eliminating Undead threats and assisting any survivors in need|
|Recruitment Policy:||Humans, Anyone who believes in the cause|
A group of renegade military and police personel. The roam the streets in search of undead threats and survivors in need.
--Matthew Colton 00:41, 05 September 2009 (BST)
What is the A.I.A.T?
The Anti-infection Assault Team is a group of survivors looking for reform. That reform is to eliminate all undead threats from Malton and assist those who need a hand. The group is mostly composed of Ex-military and police personel
Just go onto the facebook page for A.I.A.T and just post your name and ID on the wall and you should be in. Any levels are welcome and any class is also.
General of the Army
Positions can be found in all of these units. If the squad isn't active at the moment, volunteer and get it rolling! The A.I.A.T. has a place for any member.
An overview of the ranks
As a Recruit:
- You will have a mentor to in charge of getting you leveled
- Have the benefits of having a group around to help keep you alive and getting that XP
- Personalized Training: Each recruit gets a mentor, dedicated to helping you survive in the field
- Having the benefit of having experienced members around to watch your back during the early days
As an ODA Member
- Expect to be involved in operations that may take you across the entire city of Malton
- Enjoying the benefits of having a squad of guys that will be there from the beginning of day one to watch your back
- Low level management. Each ODA is assigned an overall objective during an operation. You get it done your way.
- Experienced Officers will coordinate the movements of not only your ODA, but all the others.
- Metagaming. We have a forum that will help keep you in the know on both your orders and the intelligence on the region as it gets in.
- Room for promotion. Each ODA has a Captain that is in charge of running the group. With so many ODAs open, the chance to run your own is quite possible. Even within your own ODA, promotions are not unheard of for good work and effort.
As an ODB Member
- If you are good at supporting and planning operations, then look no further than the ODB team.
- The ODB team is responsible for setting up and supporting every operation that an ODA does.
- Mentoring. A lot of the mentors for recruits can be found here. The ODB team is composed of some of the best planners and survivors in Malton.
- The ODB team might be the HQ team, but still expect to be seeing action, even on the homefront.
- Got a high level profile that you don't play too hard with? The ODB team has need for experienced players that don't necessarily play too much, but are willing to metagame extensively.
Zerging: Because this is obviously a desperation and a cheater's tactic, the leadership of this group is firmly against zerging.
Hacking: Hacking is for the weak of will and poor of skill. We are firmly against hackers and all of their ilk.
Bots: With the possible exception of the UDTool add-on, bots are, like hacking, for the weak of will and poor of skill.
Group CO: raynor16
Group XO: crow114
Company Tactical Officer: choking hazard
Assistant Tactical Officer: Honkerz
Group Liaison: raynor16
12th Recon Command Net
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 26.42 MHz
For speaking with the 12th Recon for any reason, please visit their forum at .
| Undead? Want to breathe again?|
Make a Revivification Request!
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user supports the Sacred Ground Policy.|
|This User supports the Uniform Barricading Policy.|
|Malton Department of Defense|
|This User or Group is affiliated with the Malton Department of Defense. They fully support the destruction of all zombie unlife in Malton.|
|Battle of Giddings|
|This user or group was among the living that fought honorably against the Big Bash 2 in the one month long Battle of Giddings.|
|This user, group, building, or area is part of the Alliance of Fort Creedy.|
|This User or Group eats at McZeds™. They also support the Use of Corpses for High Quality Processed Fast Food.|
|This user is part of ongoing the armed struggle in the streets of Malton and will fight the enemies of the people until the revolution is achieved.|
|This user or group hates fascists and will do everything in their power to feed them to the zombies.|