All corners EHB and powered.
Havercroft [32,44] - [33,45]
Ackland Mall is a four-block shopping mall in the suburb of Havercroft and was the scene of the Battle of the Bear Pit, The Ides Of March, Second Siege of Ackland Mall, Black Christmas Siege and the most recent War of the North West Frontier. It is the birthplace of the LUE horde, being the first place to come under the horde's siege (and be subsequently ransacked). This is also the only shopping mall with a Goth Clothes store. Lastly, this mall is the location of the tomb of Ron Burgundy, leader of men and scourge of Wes Mantooth.
Nearby NecroTech Buildings
The NecroTech Buildings within ten blocks of the mall, listed from nearest to farthest, are:
- The Stagg Building in Lukinswood (26, 47; distance 6-7 W, 2-3 S)
- The Nix Building in Barrville (40, 43; distance 7-8 E, 1-2 N)
- The Brennand Building in Shore Hills (30, 52; distance 2-3 W, 8-9 S)
- The Daubeney Building in East Becktown (26, 35; distance 6-7 W, 9-10 N)
- The Eagan Building in Barrville (43, 46; distance 10-11 E, 1-2 S)
The radio frequency for Ackland Mall is 27.50 MHz.
The North-East corner of Ackland Mall contains the mobile phone mast for the suburb of Havercroft. It is important to note that of all of the Malls and Forts, this is the only one with a phone mast. Thusly, holding the NE corner of the building is of vital importance to humans. In this respect, only the Herman Building is similar in being of both strategic and tactical value.
Sadly, this tactical advice was invalidated with the large buildings update making malls one building 2x2 large and internal defense is nearly impossible.
To update the mast status, please update the Ackland Mall Danger Report and alter the
mast_status line based on the condition of the North-East corner of the mall.
Ackland Mall Security serves as the primary law enforcement agency and regional defense authority in this area.
Designated Entry Points
- St Blaise's Church [31, 46] (in honor of St Isidore's Church near Caiger Mall, a church-by-a-mall)
- Woollacot Boulevard Fire Station [30, 45]
- Spurdell Walk Police Dept [32, 47]
- Maria General Hospital [35, 46]
- Ephrem General Hospital [33, 42]
- Michaud Walk Fire Station [34, 45]
- Rolls Cinema [33, 43]
All of the above are one or two blocks from the Mall.
Some of these suggestions do not match the Havercroft Barricade Plan.
(See talk page for discussion of entry points.)
Designated Revive Points
- Cemetery 31,47 - maintained by Ackland Mall Security & The Crimson Clan + Checked daily by reddit_survivors
- Cemetery 36,42 - maintained by the Malton Forensics Unit
- September 16, 2015
The Ridleybank Resistance Front has decided to hold their 10-year reunion in Ackland Mall. Zetheren are currently munching on cocktail weenies, discussing post-undead life and ruining the entire suburb. Barhah!
News older than one month can be found here.
As early as the eigth, members of Big Bash 4 arrived, but the main force did not become aware of the attack untill the fourteeneth. The mall will fall soon. --Awesomeas 03:11, 15 September 2013 (BST)
- June 18, 2013
25.96 MHz: "... Havercroft is still active, a couple of dozen on the streets ... a horde of twenty or so outside Ackland Mall ... power's on across most of the area ... can't see a single ruined building either ... power's back on at Ackland Mall ..." --RoyKirk 22:06, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
- January 18, 2012
25.96 MHz: "... Havercroft is still active, about forty on the streets ... a horde of twenty or so outside Ackland Mall ... a lot of buildings with lights on ... only a few buildings damaged ... Ackland Mall has fallen - repeat, Ackland Mall has fallen ..." --SamuraiJackAG T /r UD 08:48, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
- December 10, 2011
the mall is destroyed all hope is lost I repeat all hope is lost --John Smith PhD 13:40, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
|In zamgrh, this location is known as Aghgraang Marrh.|