From The Urban Dead Wiki
|~ AlQilya Jihad ~|
|Leadership:||~ Confidential ~|
|Goals:||The complete and total eradification of the zombie infidel from the face of Malton, and to assist the good and true citizens of the city wherever possible|
|Recruitment Policy:||Must be a Human, true believer in our holy cause.|
|Contact:||AlQilya Talk Page|
AlQilya is a group of military survivors who were once attached to the Malton Embassy, and are now trapped within the quarantined city. The group has turned it's immediate attention away from fighting terrorism, to fighting the undead who now plague Malton, and it's survivors.
AlQilya was first formed as a western-centric response to the militant islamofascist group known as AlQaeda, holding American values and beliefs as their cornerstones. Our motto: 4Q, is our battlecry.
AlQilya has declared a Holy Jihad against the zombie infestation in Malton, and will not rest until the undead infidels have been purged forever from the face of the city.
Until recently, we had been focusing our efforts on the defense of Gulsonside, unfortunately, it's been determined that a substantial element of cowardice and sedition has infested the area. Being unable and unwilling to wage a war on two fronts, we have chosen forsake these hapless souls to their own devices and pray that almighty God can change their hearts and help them to see the err of their ways. We continue to pray for the souls in Blesley Mall, and hope that their faith will find a way to the truth, before it's too late.
We urge any human who shares our beliefs to join us in our holy crusade against the undead infidel. We are strong in our faith, and are eager to assist the zombie scourge to give their unlife for their wretched cause.
|The AlQilya Jihad|
|Proud member or supporter of AlQilya and their Jihad on the zombies of Malton.|
- None Current.
Base of Operations
AlQilya had planted their flag, and declared their official base of operations at the Howarth Blvd Rail Station [78,76], in Gulsonside.
Until recently, it was declared as a safe haven for any humans seeking respite from the godless zombie incursion. However, the previously-mentioned cowardly, seditious elements have bastardized and desecrated our holy sanctum, and we have been forced to move on to continue to bring the war to the zombies.
Further, we are ashamed to have introduced our esteemed friends and compatriots of Ghetto Cow to the vile and foul elements which have infested our once-beloved home. We return now, with them, to fight the good fight on the battlefield of Caiger Fething Mall. May Almighty God have mercy upon the souls of the heathen, and zombie alike.
No final or lasting victory can be achieved without teamwork. To quote a wiser author than myself: "Unorganized resistance is no resistance at all."
All AlQilya members are requested to keep track of their zombie kills. It is our firm belief that every dead zombie brings us all closer to final victory in this, the greatest and most terrible conflict that mankind has ever known.
Affiliations (And other folks we dig)
|Suck the Cow!|
|In the grim darkness of Malton there is only war. And rats.|
|Orbes mei gloriam viderunt!|
|This user or group stands on the side of righteousness shoulder-to-shoulder with the Malton's Angels.|
|Channel 4 News Team Affiliate|
|This user or group entered Glorious Battle beside the Channel 4 News Team. There were horses and a man on fire and this user or group killed a guy with a trident. Afterward, we could barely lift our arms because we killed so many zombies. I don't know if you heard us counting. We killed over 1,000.|
13 Nov 06
- Situation: Survivors are battling to retake the Blackmore Building, in Ridleybank
- Mission: To assist the survivors in retaking the Blackmore Building, by any means necessary.
- Execution: Travel to Ridleybank, and the Blackmore Building therein. Kill zeds, provide support.
- Administration: Stay alive. Nichols Mall in Stanbury Village for resupply. Dibbins building for sleeping.
- Command: Defer to chain of command on-site at Blackmore Building for orders and radio frequencies.
- Outcome: On 22 Nov 06, the Blackmore Building officially fell to the 'zambah' hordes. We fought them all the way. Despite the outcome, the warriors of the AlQilya Jihad fought with great fervor and zeal. You are to be commended, each and every one. -- Jon D'oh 23:47, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
29 Nov 06
- Situation: To Retake Caiger Mall from the zeds.
- Mission: To assist the survivor effort in retaking Caiger by any means necessary.
- Execution: Travel to Richmond Hills, the Laimbeer Building will be our initial staging area. Move to Yea Drive Police Dept in Dunnell Hills, site of forward staging area. Kill zeds, provide support to survivors.
- Administration: Stay alive.
- Command: Defer to command on-site for orders, specific instructions and radio frequencies.
Now available in the Service Ribbons area. Be sure to check them out. Join and start earning yours today!
The following gallery of dirtbags are to be Killed on Sight. They are either PK'er (Player Killer), GK'er (Generator Killer), RK'er (Radio Killer) or known Zombies who have killed survivors in malice. Any of these offenses individually is sufficient to be added to this list. The AlQilya Jihad is an equal opportunity oppressor.
| This user or group proudly wears the badge of the Blackmore Bastard Brigade.
8/18/06 - 10/13/06, 11/5/06 -
|Uniform Barricading Policy Supporter|
|This User or Group supports the Uniform Barricading Policy by actively maintaining barricades according to local plan or UBP standard.|
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|