|Ayre Place Railway Station
West Becktown [13, 37]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Ayre Place Railway Station is a rail station in West Becktown, serving the southern part of the suburb. It lies on the Red Line between Capper Alley station to the north and the junction with the Yellow Line at Rumbell Grove to the south.