From The Urban Dead Wiki
|B-Town Boyz are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on 12:44, 30 December 2008 (UTC) Not Inactive?|
|The B-Town Boyz|
|Group Numbers:||>10 active members|
|Goals:||Operation and maintenance of Southall Mansion as a revive clinic|
|Recruitment Policy:||apply @[48,7]|
|Contact:||just drop by|
The B-Town Boyz are a human group dedicated to keeping the Southall Mansion open as a revive clinic. To that purpose, the group actively patrols the Mansion and the surrounding area at the borders of East Boundwood, Yagoton, Lamport Hills and Millen Hills, maintaining the barricade plan and directing survivors to nearby safe houses. While other groups have put tremendous effort into constructing group forums for communication and instruction, the B-Town Boyz prefer to communicate in game and hence maintain their headquarters near the Mansion. B-Town does not condone random revives as it provides opportunity for zed spies and PKer to come into effect. However, combat revivification may be necessary in case of emergency.
|Zombies Ate My Neighbors|
|This user or group is pretty sure that Zombies Ate their Neighbors.|
Founders of the Curton Mansion revive point, the B-Town Boyz were for a long period of time custodians of the Haslock Building in Chancelwood. With the help of local surviors and survivor groups the Curton Mansion revive clinic became the last hope for survival in Chancelwood, a suburb seemingly doomed without any sources of ammunition. In time Haslock became more than a hope, it became an ideal. With the formation and solidarity of Chancelwood locals THEM it became an ideal that could be shared with the whole of Malton. In late 2007 the decision was made by two veteran B-Townerz (Dr B Nekro and Red Lash) to move the B-Town Boyz out of Chancelwood and set up a new revive clinic, clinicians on a mission to make use of the mansions of Malton.
The procedures for joining the B-Town Boyz are simple. Stop by the Sheppard Building at [48,7] and make your request. You will be instructed to:
- Patrol the Mansion regularly, checking the barricade levels and local tagging.
- Keep members updated on your activities.
- Prove your loyalty by following instructions.
After a short evaluation period, you will be granted membership status.
- Area of Operations: Traditionally our activities are concentrated in and around Southall Mansion and Curton Mansion. However, some group members consider the entire of Malton their cruising radius.
- Group Structure: Decision making is a democratic process. Assumption of responsibility and senior membership status grant authority.
- Duties and Responsibilities at Southall Mansion: Defence of the Sheppard as well as the tags of Southall Mansion and the area within a 3 block radius around. As the development of the Southall revive clinic continues it is neccessay to keep all corners of the mansion free of barricades and with open doors. Revives will be provided inside Southall Mansion. Protection and assistance should be granted to the population of East Boundwood and it's neighbouring suburbs where at all possible.
- Duties and Responsibilities at Curton Mansion: B-Town maintains the barricade status as well as the tags of Curton Mansion and the area within a 3 block radius around. Exceptions are Gapper Place Railway Station [66,6] and Club Budd [68,7], that are left alone by B-Town. Tags of BOW inside resource buildings will be tolerated (click here). Revivification usually will be provided at (mainly inside) Curton Mansion. In general, B-Town is trying to help the population at the borders of Chancelwood, Earletown and Raines Hills as much as possible.
- Tagging: Tags should always include information. Funny tags are funny, but do not help to vanquish the zombie disease. The B-Town Boyz mainly stick to tags that either direct to or inform of Southall and Curton Mansions, give recruiting informations, or provide the link to this website.
- Radio Frequency: Our radio frequency is 27.45
- East Boundwood
EHB and unlit throughout, except the SE which is HB and has one zed outside
|The Sheppard Building|
"... some survivor activity in the Sheppard Building ..."
NW/SW: QSB, NE: HB, SE: Doors open
|The Haslock Building|
"... the Haslock Building has fallen - repeat, the Haslock Building has fallen ..."
|This user or group supports|
|Mr. Rogers Style!|
|This user or group supports and follows the Mr. Rogers policy.|