||Once upon a time there were zombies and there were harmanz. The harmanz lived behind big barricades, but the zombies wanted to help the harmanz, since the harmanz were breathing (breathing is bad). The zombies attacked and attacked but couldn't get in to share barhah with the harmanz. So the zombies rallied together. And then some more arrived. And then some more. And pretty soon the harmanz and the zombies were all dead and dancing. It was a party in the streets. You might even say that it was a Big Bash.
This is too.
Strike teams are:
What is Big Bash 3?
Members and leaders from a whole lot of zombie groups got together and thought it'd be a sweet idea to make a mega-horde like in the good ol' days. To celebrate this grand alliance of zombies from all walks of the unlife, they're partying across the city to spread the undead with the silly harmanz that think they're safe. This party is open to anyone that wants to join, regardless of skill, experience, or group, and we'll be sweeping through the city, plowing through everything in our path.
The point of this little shindig is to have as much fun as we can while feralling it up, so you won't be asked to join strike teams or hear us ranting about AP efficiency, but if that's how you roll, we've got spots for you too. You will hear us rattling at the harmanz while eating them and dancing like the ferals that we are. That there'll be a zombie horde backing our every move just makes things more fun. With a party this big, getting everyone together can be a challenge, but that won't stop us from sharing the party with everyone who wants to join. We want to get as many involved as we can, because the more zombies we have dancing in the streets, the more fun it is for everyone. Plus, the harmanz may come out to play with us too.
How do I join the party?
This one is easy! Just head for Stanbury Village. If you don't have a group for your character, you can add "Big Bash 3" as your group. If you have a wiki account here, please show your support by adding one of these nifty templates to your user or group page. To use one or the other, just copy/paste the code above the one you want.
||Big Bash 3!
|This user or group was with Big Bash 3. They were last seen|
heading home after the party.
Please have your brains ready for later.
||Big Bash 3
|This zombie Bashed, but now they're|
heading home after the party.
Both of these templates will update with the current location of the bash, so all you need to do is check them occasionally to find out where you can find the fun!
Where is Big Bash 3 right now?
We're heading home after the party! If you need help finding Stanbury Village, there's a minimap at the top of this page, or you can go to our Location page for detailed information on our whereabouts.
What should I be doing if I'm with BB3?
Head to Stanbury Village, then just follow the groans and find a building that isn't ruined yet. After that, bust your way in so we can spread the barhah! You can find more up-to-date information about open targets at barhah.com or on IRC, and if you need help finding your way around Stanbury Village, you can check the Location page for more information.
We sometimes get asked the same few questions from different people, so rather than answering them individually all the time, we'd like to share the answers here.
- Where are you going next?
- I'd say that if I told you, I'd have to kill you, but that threat means nothing to us zombies. Basically, look at our movement and you can get a pretty good idea for where we're heading next. That said, we don't post planned targets in advance, since we want to make sure the harmanz are still there when the party arrives.
- Do I need to be a certain level?
- Nope! We'll take you any which way at any level. Still breathing? We can help you fix that too. If you want help leveling up, hitting folks up on IRC is a great way to find the freshest brain food. If you want to stick to the feral lifestyle (which is our preferred way to roll), you can check this guide for some tips on both feral and horde activity.
- Can I join an elite/black ops squad?
- If we had them, sure, but we don't. If you want to see more action, you should definitely consider getting in on one of the attack windows. They're open to anyone that wants to join in.
- Can I help by PKing survivors?
- Absolutely! PKers (and Death Cultists) are welcome to join in with the Bash, but keep in mind that PKers are a sideshow to the main act and will frequently end up as a side dish, too. Particularly if you're sniping brains from our babahz.
- Who do I share intel with?
- If you saw something cool with your Basher, check the Contact page for places where you can let everyone know. If you saw something with another one of your characters, please keep it to yourself, since we do not accept intel from non-Bash characters. We do our best to keep our hands clean of anything related to alt abuse or zerging, so we only want intel from characters in the Bash and no one else.
- What if I have more questions?
- Check around the other pages here to see if it's answered elsewhere, then contact us. We'll get you sorted out as soon as we can.