So, there's this story. Stop me if you've heard it befo... okay, fine, so you've heard it. Then you know it ends with zombies. Zombies everywhere. And they're eating and partying in a Big Bash.
Well, sometimes stories come true.
What's Big Bash 4 about?
Don't you think that Malton has been much too safe for far too long? Us too! So instead of letting the city languish in a state of stagnation, a group of experienced players from all across Malton decided it was time to put together a megahorde like the good old days! If you're bored, fed up at the lack of action, or just plain tired from sitting around waiting for something to happen, we think we might have just the thing for you!
This party is open to anyone that wants to join, regardless of skill, experience, or group, and we'll be sweeping through the city, plowing through everything in our path. Whether you're already a proud career zombie, a mischievous player killer or death cultist, or a survivor with a frustrated feral or token zombie character on the side, you're welcome to join us in painting the town red!
The point of this little shindig is to have as much fun as we can while feralling it up, so you won't be asked to join strike teams or hear us ranting about AP efficiency, but if that's how you roll, we've got spots for you too. You will hear us rattling at the harmanz while eating them and dancing like only a zombie can. That there'll be a zombie horde backing our every move just makes things more fun. We want to get as many involved as we can, because the more zombies we have dancing in the streets, the more fun it is for everyone. Plus, the harmanz may come out to play with us too. It's the perfect time to embrace your inner zombie!
How do I join the party?
Head for Buttonville! If you don't have a group for your character, think about adding "Big Bash 4" as your group tag. It'll make it easier to get in on the action since you'll hear familiar groans. And hey, if you have a wiki account, grab one of these nifty templates to use on your user or group page! Just copy/paste the code above the one you want.
||Big Bash 4!
|This user or group was with Big Bash 4. They're|
heading home after the party.
Please have your brains ready for next time.
||Big Bash 4
|This zombie was in the Big Bash, but is|
heading home after the party.
Both of these templates will automagically update with the current location of the Bash!
Where is Big Bash 4 right now?
We're heading home after the party! If you need help finding Buttonville, there's a minimap at the top of this page, or you can go to our Location page for detailed information on our whereabouts, a suburb map, and sometimes recommended eateries.
What should I be doing if I'm with BB4?
Head to Buttonville, then just follow the groans and eat the inhabitants of opened building! If you can't find anything open, find a building that isn't ruined yet and break down the barricades so we can party with yet more people!
How can I follow the action outside of the game?
- This wiki page! You can also use our Location page for a more detailed overview of our current suburb.
- The Big Bash 4 forum! Chat with your fellow Bashers, ask questions, or follow the happenings of the horde.
- Our Facebook page! Share a status, like us, or let us know what's happening in your part of the party.
- Our Twitter account! Please follow us, retweet something awesome you heard from a fellow Basher, or share your braindead thoughts with us in less than 140 charac...
- Our #bb4 IRC channel (connect via mibbit)! Here you can chat, share cool things you've seen, and often get in on the latest open buildings.
- Do I need to be a certain level?
- Nope! From fresh-faced level 1s through to rotted level 45s, players and characters of all levels, regardless of skill and experience, are welcome to the party! Got a bad case of breathing? We can help fix that too. If you want help gaining XP, hitting folks up on IRC is a great way to hear about the freshest food. If you want to stick to the feral lifestyle (which is our preferred way to roll), you can check this guide for some tips on both feral and horde activity.
- Are there strikes/raids I can join?
- If you want to see more action, we encourage our members to band together and form their own teams if they'd like to be a part of one, and you should definitely hop on IRC, since that's where this sort of stuff tends to happen.
- Can I help by PKing survivors?
- Of course! PKers and death cultists are welcome to join in with the Bash, but keep in mind that PKers are a sideshow to the main act and will frequently end up on the menu, especially if you're sniping brains from our babahz. Following the party whilst alive and wearing Big Bash 4 tags is no guarantee that you won't be eaten, but that's half the fun of it!
- Who do I share intel with?
- If you saw something cool with your Basher, check the Contact page for places where you can let everyone know. If you saw something with another one of your characters, please keep it to yourself, since we do not accept intel from non-Bash characters. We do our best to keep our hands clean of anything related to alt abuse or zerging, so we only want intel from characters in the Bash and no one else. By the same token, please bring only one character along. The Big Bash is all about good, clean, bloody fun!
- What if I have more questions?
- Check around the other pages here to see if it's answered elsewhere, then contact us, and we'll get you sorted out as soon as we can.