From The Urban Dead Wiki
"Superbus Via Inscientae" (Superior Through Knowledge)
|Goals:||To create a functional teleporter in order the evacuate the survivors in Malton.|
|Recruitment Policy:||Open to all humans. We are currently hiring Black Mesa Security Force personnel, scientists in various areas of research as well as maintenance personnel. Check the employment section to see where you apply.|
|Contact:||Look for us in the Danger Building [29, 83], or catch me on AIM: Aug Leopold, or on the [forums]!|
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 28.07 MHz
Black Mesa is a group of survivors in Malton who have migrated from the Black Mesa Research Facility in New Mexico, United States. After the resonance cascade which spawned the events of Half-Life, the surviving Black Mesa staff then regrouped under the same name and traveled into Malton to help develop a solution to the growing zombie crisis. Black Mesa's involvement in Malton includes research on the virus which caused the outbreak, including developing a cure or antidote, as well as a project to construct a teleportation device to evacuate all remaining survivors present in Malton. Construction is currently underway in a classified location, however functioning of the city's dormant powerplants are crucial to operation of the device.
- End of February-March 2008: Lockettside is under heavy zombie siege,most of the city lies in ruins,Black Mesa HQ(Danger Building)is ransacked,mostly of the black mesa crew are now dead,i have only 2 advices:
1 if you have firepower come to Lockettside,give a helping hand 2 else,stay as far as possibly,the feral cloud could expand to other areas
- December 4th 2007: I deleted all of our listed employees except the ones that I know for sure are still regularly playing. If I accidentally deleted anyone that is still active, then I apologize, and ask that you add your name to the roster again for me. Also, I deleted the separation by groups, with are current numbers, we know longer need to split up the Civilian, Military, and Science personnel. --Kymac
- December 1st 2007: All current members of Black Mesa please e-mail me at Kmcmorrow@gmail.com, so we can get slightly more organized. --Kymac
- July 16th 2007: The Danger Building is secure (has been for a while). If all Black Mesa members still actively participating in the fight could drop by the Danger Building or simply send a text message to one of the people currently in the Danger Building (Kravlin + Colton Vosburg) it would be greatly appriciated. ---Kravlin
- Black Mesa Headquarters is located at The Danger Building [29, 83] in Lockettside. This is now reserved as a safehouse for all of our members, however all friendly human players are welcome to spend the night.
- Black Mesa has currently established a revive point in Lockettside at Rackman Row [28, 82]. This is meant to be an established revive point for members, however we would be more than happy to help revivify those not currently employed in Black Mesa. Our employees will be assisted before other people in the queue. All Black Mesa personnel should contact other members out of game to coordinate their revive. NOTE: All other personnel awaiting a revive are strongly urged to log a revivification request with us, as this location is not monitored ingame.
- the Himbury Hotel [30, 82] in Dartside is currently reported as being the closest entry point for those with Free Running.
- Aug Leopold - Head of Science Team - AIM: Aug Leopold
- Kymac - Security - AIM: Kymac823 - Kmcmorrow@gmail.com
- Kravlin - GTalk:Kravlin - AIM: Kravlin2
- Colton Vosburg - Security
- A Jester - Chief of Firefighters, Theoretical Physicist.
- James Kincaid
- Doctor Kymac Dhamphyr@gmail.com
- Abby Williams
- Goody Good
- Dr Eli Vance
- Doctor Oct
- Jone Barker - Security - AIM: Duhad88 - Asa@lonewolfdg.com
- Sgt Ward
Read this: To join, add your name above under the Current Employees beneath the last person on the list and link to your profile. Next to your name include your job description. Finally, put "Black Mesa" as your group and link to this page in your profile. And also, please register on our [forums]
|Uniform Barricading Policy Supporter|
|This User or Group supports the Uniform Barricading Policy by actively maintaining barricades according to local plan or UBP standard.|
You might recognize our tag as:
"Superbus Via Inscientae"~ Superior Through Knowledge
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
LIST YOUR NAME HERE (revive point is at Rackman Row, having a link to character profile is recommended but not necessary):
Note: Posting in the revive request thread in our forum will probably bring a quicker response than posting here, though revives might be delayed because of the situation in Lockettside.
Officer Radu -Danger building
TONER LOW (Rackman Row - note also, "Sergent Jack Mioff" killed 2 zeds waiting at your Rackman Row revive point).
- Lockettside Defense Squad
- Lockettside Boys
- Department of Emergency Management
- Legions Of Lockettside