From The Urban Dead Wiki
"... Blesley Mall is in bad shape ..."
| Blesley Mall
Gulsonside [78,73] – [79,74]
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 26.46 MHz
Blesley Mall is a four-block shopping mall in the suburb of Gulsonside. It was formerly a hive of survivor activity, with numerous shoppers thronging brightly lit arcades and giving little thought to the zombie hordes outside. However, since the zombie management takeover of spring 2009, the mall has been dominated by the Clubbed to Death mob of zombie nightclubbers, despite attempts by the likes of The Fortress, Knights Templar, Team Xtreme and Reclaimers to evict them. As a result, Blesley is in a state of near-constant ruination and zombie occupation.
Coordinates: [78, 73], [78, 74], [79, 73], [79, 74]
Nearby NecroTech Buildings
The NecroTech Buildings within ten blocks of the mall, from nearest to farthest, are:
- The Perryn Building in Gulsonside (77, 76; distance 1-2 W, 2-3 S)
- The Wetherall Building in Gulsonside (79, 70; distance 0-1 E, 3-4 N)
- The Axtence Building in Osmondville (84, 76; distance 5-6 E, 2-3 S)
- The Doubting Building in Crowbank (76, 68; distance 2-3 W, 5-6 N)
- The Showers Building in Scarletwood (70, 81; distance 8-9 W, 7-8 S)
- The Spragge Building in Crowbank (73, 65; distance 5-6 W, 8-9 N)
- The Tompson Building in Scarletwood (79, 84; distance 0-1 E, 10-11 S)
- The Mydleham Building in Crowbank (76, 63; distance 2-3 W, 10-11 N)
A recent massive push by the Reclaimers has resulted in a change of management, although a giant tug fest is ongoing for the mall between humans and the zombies.