Boutcher Alley Police Department
|Boutcher Alley Police Department
|Boutcher Alley Police Department|
Humans and zombies alike will see the following (permanent) description when standing outside the building:
"You are standing outside Boutcher Alley Police Dept, a large red-brick building whose facade is beginning to crumble."
Such a description is always followed by a report of the building's condition (e.g. the level of its barricades), but since that report is never permanent and always subject to change, it is redundant to include it here as well.
- Noverber 30th, 2010: The Boutcher Police Department is safe and barracaded,10+ survivors, Generator (Fueled) and a radio.
- April 27th, 2009: Building wide open, 15 zeds inside.--DrKawasaki 16:11, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- April 18th, 2009: Heavily Barricaded, no way to get in,44 people inside, powerd,radio.
- March 26th, 2009: Very Strongly Barricaded, 29 survivors inside, powered, radio.
- March 21st, 2008: The station is broken into. 30-something zombies outside. Not safe for the time being.
- January 23rd, 2008: The station is powered, caded to VSB, and has a radio transmitter set up. It does need people to sleep there, though, as there are only five survivors inside.--Nick 22:25, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- January 22nd, 2008: The station has come under zombie attack as part of the Big Bash's attempts to take Pitneybank - in particular Giddings Mall and the Morrish NT building. At the time of writing there are 8 zombies inside the building and 14 survivors, many of them injured or infected. The building's barricades are also in disrepair (i.e. there aren't any). A radio transmitter is located inside the PD but lacks the generator and fuel it needs to be of any use.--Nick 01:01, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
Before the outbreak, Boutcher Alley was a police station primarily used for local policing of surrounding suburbs. During the initial stages of infection, the officers inside barricaded the station completely from the outside world, seeking refuge in the small underground bunker, originally built as a store room.
The station's barricades should remain at very strong (VSB+2) in accordance with the Pitneybank Barricade Plan so the PD can function as an entry point for survivors.