Boxall Road Fire Station
|Boxall Road Fire Station
Pitneybank [81, 41]
|Boxall Road Fire Station|
Boxall Road Fire Station
Boxall Road Fire Station is located in Pitneybank, the vicinity of Boutcher Alley Police Dept, the Giddings Mall and the Morrish Building NT makes this place confortable for survivors. There are also two auto repair (Byrne Auto Repair and Bromley Auto Repair) as well, and Fort Creedy is close, too.
You are standing outside Boxall Road Fire Station, a small grey-stone building surrounded by a large paved plaza.
This is an Entry Point for new players, and shall be kept at Very Strongly Barricaded (VSB++) all the time.
Barricades up to VSB, underpopulated.
Heavily barricaded, three survivors inside, generator with no fuel. Connor K 02:18, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- 2009.Jul.30 - Boxall fire station intact. at least one zombie inside. VSB. --PlastiCWarfarE 22:39, 30 July 2009 (BST)
- 2008.Nov.19. - Boxall fire station intact. Few zombies on outside. Currently very strongly barricaded.--Caman92 04:00, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- 2008.Aug.18. - Boxall Fire Station had been breached, 2 zombies outside, The building's doors have been left wide open. --elitefireman 10:51, 19 August 2008 (GMT+8)
- 2008.Aug.18. - Fire station is still intact, There are a couple of zombies outside but not a major problem, will do my best for this fire station. station is low on fuel.. radio is up.. report ended... --elitefireman 20:29, 18 August 2008 (GMT+8)
- 2007.Jan.12. - The building has been overbarricaded, so a couple of survivors died outside on the streets. Yhere were major breakin in the Boutcher Alley Police Department, where no survivors managed to escape. The Second Big Bash striked many minor survivor hideouts around The Morrish Building, it is luck that this one survived. The barricades should be lowered to VSB++, to let the newbies enter again! ASAP! --Kastore 15:09, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- 2007.Jan.13. - The building has been ruined, not many have even survived. This was probably part of the Bash's attacks on surrounding safehouses. --Kastore 12:58, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- 2007.Jan.14. - It seems to be up again, but only 3-4 survivors inside. Generator and radio needed. --Kastore 22:29, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
|This page, Boxall Road Fire Station, is a locations stub. Please help us to improve the wiki by contributing to this page. Be sure the following information is added to the page: coordinates, suburb, 9 block map (or 16 block map for large buildings), description, barricading policy, and history. Please refer to the Location Style Guide.|