- Malton_Street_Patroll are working this area with other groups feel free to wait here you will be seen we have this area under control with the DK13
- DK13 are operating a permanent, long standing and dedicated 24/7 revive point located at Bulmer Street 92,83 (operational since Jan 06) in the heart of DK13's KG50 zone.
- This is the only revive point within the KG50 zone, and the only reliable revive point in the suburb.
- This is a fast and reliable revive point and we actively encourage players who are new to the KG50 area NOT to use it as a free shooting gallery.
- Feel free to leave a revive request on the DK13 Public Forum with a URL linking to your Urban Dead profile ID. This is a much faster approach than just standing there with your fingers crossed and will get you a much quicker revive.
Please observe the style in use. And do not remove old news, move them to History section instead.
april 1, 2012- the malton street patroll have been here working the revive point day and night
march 12, 2012- good signs of life from the town no signs of any groups tho ?
febuaray 22, 2011 - signs of life again revive point very active now by the Malton street patroll and the dk'13s
febuaray 2, 2011 - no dk'13 members present here towns lost only group iv seen reviving here was the Malton street patroll
July 1st, 2010 - Now there R eleven dead bodies + a mob of 13 Zombies + 6 Zombies in the adjacent buildings. some Zombies between us, try to re-murder anyone who gets revivification here.Unisubs 07:58, 1 July 2010
June 30th, 2010 - twelve dead bodies here. 9 Zombies waiting for revivification! Every Day at least 2 players are killed here. You can also visit Revivification Request Manager --Unisubs 15:57, 30 June 2010 (BST)
News older than one month should be moved here, newest one on top.
September 2nd, 2009 - 9 zeds waiting for a revive with another 8 dead bodies on the ground. Nearby St. Seraphims has been sacked and lots of lingering zeds in the area. 12:46, 02 Sept 09 (JST)
August 27th, 2008 - No zeds in sight & no dead bodies--Dr Mycroft Chris 16:08, 27 August 2008 (BST)
|This page, Bulmer Street, is a locations stub. Please help us to improve the wiki by contributing to this page. Be sure the following information is added to the page: coordinates, suburb, 9 block map (or 16 block map for large buildings), description, barricading policy, and history. Please refer to the Location Style Guide.|