Caiger Mall Survivors/News Archive
From The Urban Dead Wiki
News from Past Sieges of Caiger Mall
New Indoor Revive point for all Survivors near the mall
Several members from the CMS-Meta have set-up an Indoor revive point 1 south of St. Izzys... St. Izzy will still be a revive point but south of it Yeandill Towers [23, 28] (in Darvall Heights) is the new In-door revive point (started by the CMS-Meta). In addition to this new revive point we ask you to spread the word and to keep that building unbarricaded.
Operations Outside the Mall
Have you been noticing that the zombies outside are leaving? Starting to fill up on supplies and wondering where to go? The Caiger Mall Survivors now have a highly active branch helping survivors all over Malton! Go to Caiger Mall Forum, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or see CMS-Meta if you are interested or if you'd like our help. We need all the people we can get to help as many survivors as we can.
A Channel 4 News Team Revivification Bulletin: It's easier to revive people who stand one or two to a block. If you fall in Glorious Battle, find a square around St. Isidore's Church and wait there alone. Leave only to mhr? at passing survivors. Do this and the Channel 4 News Team will eventually show up. When in Rome.
Now older News
1st Apr 2006 A break in at Caiger Mall has occured and it appears that everone has been bitten by vampires. So much for Mall Tour '06, now we have vampires who can mash through barracades. Fort yourselfs and carry around your garlic. Anyone with a vampire hunter skill "heartshot" can instantly kill a vampire, so save up XP for their next attack. April Fools.
25th Mar 2006 For the first time in months, there are no standing zombies outside the Mall! However, with more than 700 bodies outside the SE corner alone, many survivors are skeptical of a full zombie retreat, and remain vigilant while using the relative calm to prepare and resupply.
20th Mar 2006 Having defended Caiger Mall in both sieges, the DHPD are now under attack by The Shining Ones, a group of former Mall Tour '06 zombies who have grown tired of the siege. That's right, as the latter shrinks, the former grows! This new group intends to make Dunell Hills into a new Ridleybank; a new Ridleybank just a few blocks from Caiger Mall. Assuming a complete disintegration of Mall Tour '06, I'm sure the DHPD could use some help. The Channel 4 News Team will be providing exclusive coverage.
Older news can be found at Caiger Mall Survivors News Archive
A list of the numerous groups that are currently helping in our defense of the mall, or that helped in the past. Without them, our bodies would probably be spread across numerous streets in a somewhat entertaining example of how zombies enjoy a nice human barbecue. If your group has joined the fight, please feel free to list below:
As a local group based in Chudleyton, 5punk have pledged to defend Caiger Mall from the Mall Tour hoard, with around 24 members we are currently stocking up on essential supplies and preparing to assist our brothers in arms at Caiger, some members are already on site and eager for a fight. Bring it on!!!
Allied Military Defense Force (AMDF)
The Allied Military Defense Force has all its members in the vicinity of Caiger Mall. Survivors have showed a great interest in joining the group, so new members are drilled in Chudleyton. The battle hardened veterans from the first siege are also here to defend the legendary mall. Army Control Corps
Soldiers from this unit are being deployed to the area in and around Caiger Mall.
Members of Axes High have been seen flying the flag and aiding the fight since the early days of the siege. Maggy Smith in particular has been a bastion of humor, compassion and ax-flying lethality during her time here.
The Bleach Squad, though new and few in number, are currently regrouping. We have plans to head up to Caiger Mall, currently running through Stanbury village, and attempting to help the survivors remaining, although the place is full to the brim with scum. But we can't miss out on a bit of good old zombie bashin' eh? Camaraderie for the win.
Caiger Defense Initiative (CDI)
The CDI has been created to begin organizing for the great Caiger Mall defense against Mall Tour '06.
The C.D.S. Survivors have journeyed to Caigar from Heytown, and wish to keep Caiger Mall as a beacon of hope for all survivors out there. Some have already arrived, and are prepared to fight to the last man. Others are well on their way. We offer an array of classes to help the cause.
Ciager Mall Knights
The Ciager Mall Knights are a small band of players of all types (except maybe zombies) who are defending the mall, it's revive points or both. We are still recruiting, so if you just want to join email to BillyFlannigan@gmail.com with a letter saying why you want to join and the URL to your profile and we'll email you back if you are chosen, remember this is an exclusive group and we have our own secret headquarters a few blocks from the mall.
Channel 4 News Team
Our hideout, your home and mine, was discovered by the Germans in 1904. They named it "Caiger Mall". I don't know what it means. I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore- but that is beside the point. Caiger Mall, whatever it means, must be defended- and Ron Burgundy and the Channel 4 News Team are en route to do just that.
Survivors great and small are invited to join the Channel 4 News Team.
The Gods love us and our victory is assured. There will be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance until the sun rises.
- A Channel 4 News Team Bulletin: Fallen survivors may wish to shamble on over to St. Isidore's Church. After all, as a wiser man than I once wrote, "St. Isidore may be a zombie, but he is still good." Upon arriving at His Holy Sanctum, you will either be killed or revived, depending on how Ron Burgundy feels that morning. That's how the Channel 4 News Team rolls. But take heed, friend! For neither the Wise and Mighty Ron Burgundy nor his Glorious News Team actually spend the night in St. Isidore's Church. To do so is to die.
- Another Channel 4 News Team bulletin: Glorious Comrades! The suburbs of Malton have been cities unto themselves, solipsisms, as it were, for too long. Yea, the time has come to retake the airwaves- to bring the News back to scenic, scenic Malton. You see, we of the Channel 4 News Team are good at three things: fighting, screwing, and reading the news. We've already done one of those today, and powering Mobile Phone Masts is key to the other two. Restoring and holding the network is, of course, a monumental task- a task too large even for the Awesome Might of Ron Burgundy and the small yet Glorious Channel 4 News Team. We ask, therefore, that anyone interested join us in this undertaking, which will begin presently around Caiger Mall, so as not to abandon the defenses. For we happy few, we band of brothers, we shall read the News once again- and gentlemen in Malton now-a-bed shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here.
Children of the Darque
The self-appointed representative of the Children of the Darque, JediMastaYoda, recently made the trek from their mountaintop lair in Yagoton to assist at Caiger Mall. The Children just want to lend a hand, and slip in some zombie ass-whupping.
The Chudley Cannons
As part of the mall lies in their home suburb, the Chudley Cannons have devoted their entire membership -- meager though it may be at this time -- to the defense of the mall until further notice. We hope, one day, to be a large and important enough group to warrant a permanent formal alliance with the Caiger Mall Survivors.
Cool Guy Crew
Cool Guy Crew co-leader Wayward Traveler has started a holy crusade of 5 (so far) to make his way to Caiger and lend aid to the CMS. May Caiger never fall.
- Update : After many, many days of gathering syringes, CGC co-leader Asrathe is heading to Darvall Heights to join Wayward Traveler's crusade and support the Mall's defenders. We hope more CGC members will join the fight in the next few days.
Council of Leaders
The Council of Leaders had a military presence in/around the mall. Councillor Tacozza personally led the unit inside the mall, and Councillor Von Luthious coordinated the two units operating externally to the mall. As the threat to the mall itself has diminished, these units have left the mall in order to liaise with other Council forces in Ridleybank where the Council believes that their requirement is more pressing. A fourth smaller team which joined other Council units later remains in the mall, led by Anthony Reinolds.
Meanwhile, the new Council of Leaders had a vast presence (both military and civilian) in the Mall and the surrounding area, working steadily to barricade, heal and repel the zombie invaders through incredible amounts of crazed violence. All of Squad Handyman was in action, as were key members of The Black Police and well over half of Joker Company. Awesome Councilor of Strategic Banjo Offensives Sykic was reported to be on the front lines, wielding his almighty banjo single-handedly to drive back the advancing tide of undead. Current speculation is that at least two dozen zombies were "totally rocked" and a further fifty were "chillin' out" by the end of the fantastic musical assault. Actual genuine evidence has also been provided that the hordes paused for a full fifteen minutes to wave their lighters in the air during one solo. Once the threat was considered to be reduced to manageable levels, the main body of the CoL left the clean-up to the brave men and women who had fought alongside them and departed toward the South to join up with the rest of the Council's crack squads in order to begin a new operation to bring security to certain suburbs through peace, goodwill and liquor. However, a sizeable CoL presence still remains in the area, led by honored CoL associate and charter member, Ludnig.
The Corleone Family
We have set up our "Terriotry" in and around Caiger mall.
Creedy Defense Force (CDF)
Several members of the CDF have made the long hike from the area around Fort Creedy to Caiger to Help hold the mall. May it never fall. The Creedy Defense Force is sending a squad of at least 25 members to Caiger for the second siege.
The Crimson Wolves
The Crimson Wolves wish it to be made known that we continue to support our brothers-in-arms at Caiger and wish them continued luck in breaking the zombie onslaught. --Specialist290 15:36, 18 March 2006 (GMT)
- Update: The Crimson Wolves have declared the defense of "Moorhousegrad" (Moorhouse Place PD, Yagoton) a victory and are now en route to Caiger Mall to assist in the defense there. Remember "Caiger Zombie Free"! --Specialist290 00:19, 21 March 2006 (GMT)
- February 1, 2006 : The PD is falling. However, we have contingency plans and are working to secure a semi-stable revive point for mall personnel to use. CDF Emissary Zod Rhombus will contact you when the northern area of Darvall is more stable.
While not formally sanctioned due to the distance from our main base of operations, many members of the Daikon Gumi have volunteered to help in the defense of this mall. It has been decided that the annual Daikon Gumi bonenkai will be held at Caiger Mall, on the 10th of December, so for our own purposes we'd like to see the Karaoke bar operational and stocked with a hefty selection of booze, rather than zombies.
The Dead Reckoning Volunteer Expeditionary Force, composed of select elite members of Dead Reckoning, have moved into Caiger Mall to support the efforts of their fellow survivors. When there's no room left in Hell, the whole world's a shooting gallery.
The Delta Force aren't the best at major siege battles, our specialty is rooting out and killing pkers, spys, etc. but we will do our best to help on both fields. We've moved all our units to Caiger Mall.
Dunell Hills Police Department
The DHPD have put out a call for reinforcements to help defend the mall even as their own specialized anti-zombie task force continues to patrol the area. Many have answered. More will come.
Around 10 operatives from F.R.E.E.Z.E. are either currently fighting the good fight at Caiger or are on their way.
Friends of the Featherstone Library
The Friends of the Featherstone Library have sent an expeditionary force, all the way from Pescodside! Caiger Mall before the plague was home to the most excellent Caiger Games and Hobbies store, a FLGS of some repute in the Malton wargaming community. We will locate and preserve the now irreplaceable miniatures!
Imperial War Machine (IWM)
We have pledged the Empire's support in defending Caiger Mall. We will be sending at first 6 people, 3 revivers, 2 attackers, and 1 medic. More will follow as soon as we have secured our Field Base in Dakerstown from Mall Tour '06.
We would like to join in assisting in the glorious defense of Caiger Mall. We always love a good barricade-fest, and maybe we'll sing some show tunes while we're at it. Or we might just complain about being miserable.
League of Science-Heroes
The League has several members in and around Caiger Mall temporarily participating in the siege, after helping to defend Calvert from the Tour a few weeks ago. We can be found here and in Gatcombeton.
Leasehold Services currently have one staff member in the Mall. However, after a four hour crisis talk over tea and biscuits they have decided that they could possibly send as many as two other members of staff to help on a part time basis providing that no heavy lifting or operation of specialized machinery is required.
Liberation of Crossman Department
The Liberation of Crossman Department is another northern Darvall Heights squad, our team, though largely disinterested in the affairs of malls, recognizes that the defeat of the zombies at Caiger is the most important single accomplishment in recent history of Malton. We are more than willing to send any number of troops to Caiger to help you guys... in fact, most of us are already inside. :D
Librarian Organization Of Malton
The Librarian Organization Of Malton's leader is near Caiger Mall and is stockpiling syringes for the upcoming siege. L.O.O.M. urges all toughs with science skills to start stockpiling syringes.
Member groups of the Malton Confederacy have pledged support for the defense of Caiger Mall.
Malton Fighting Hellfishes
This new group of survivors have decided to settle their HQ in Chudleyton and to help the heroes of the Mall with hit and run raids. Stand and fight! We are near even if you can't see us.
Malton Police Department (MPD)
Currently operating in a support capacity, the MPD and other branches of the Department of Emergency Management, including the Malton Fire Department have been working to secure resource buildings in Darvall Heights and the other surrounding suburbs. Currently, MPD operations within Darvall Heights are being coordinated by Inspector Winnan. Reinforcements from the Malton Civil Defense Unit are currently en-route.
McZed's Manager, Atari Techno, has been dispatched to build a McZed's™ Tasty Kiosk in the mall. From there he will offer fresh, delicious treats made from recently redeceased zombie corpses. Fresh Rotters™ and plenty of Croke Cola to be served with a side of FAKs.
Some members of Mythical Force attended the last zombie siege at Caiger prior to membership in this wondrous group. Now the full group is ready to throw a few thunderbolts, crack a few zombie skulls, maybe place a few golden coins over the eyes of the zeds. We're here to defend, and in this defense, we will win.
As of now, our group is too small and too weak to join the fight for Caiger Mall. But don't worry, friends! Buying the necessary skills and collecting the necessary items to assist in the fight will not take long! In the near future we will be sending our first soldiers to the Mall Tour '06 where they will do everything that is needed. Should death take our soldiers, we will zombie kill and/or run recon for you. Thank you for allowing us so great an honor to serve at the Caiger Mall.
Penny-Arcade Rebel Alliance (PARA)
The PA Rebel Alliance is still debating on a course of action as the group's members perished defending Giddings Mall after the Caiger Mall Survivors chose not to send promised aid.
People's Coalition of Personable Pistoleros (PCPP)
The People's Coalition of Personable Pistoleros resident hardcase, Arkanis, has been spotted slicing and dicing this way through the suburbs surrounding Caiger Mall - bloodied axe in hand. Having heard rumors of a month-long siege at the Caiger Mall involving a thousand zombies, he has arrived to lend assistance in defeating the hordes of undead.
PLEB have been attempting to run interference on the zombies since they entered Darvall Heights and has continued to do so as more hordes gathered, focusing on Caiger Mall. They have mainly participated by scouting, barricading and securing nearby buildings which have been taken in the fall-out. As ever, some individuals have taken a more active role than others.
Quebec Special Task Forces
A well-trained, organized, and spirited group of soldiers from the province of Quebec have joined the fight to save Caiger Mall from the zombie horde.
- December 30, 2005 : After reading the last mall attack, the Quebec Special Task Forces as joined Caiger Mall Survivors to help in the defense of the mall. Currently we're only 2 members on the site, but we're trying to bring more people here, we have sent some messages to our affiliates and friends, like Les Bucherons de la Nouvelle-France who's a French Lumberjack Swearing Group from our home province, Quebec!
- January 17, 2006 : A little update about us, we are now 3 members on the site, plus we have been informed by Les Bucherons de la Nouvelle-France that they have sent a full force of 7 colossal lumberjack to help in the defense of Caiger Mall. We have proven so far that, zeds must be at least equal to us if they wanna enter the mall and take it, but we won't lets that happen. Caiger shall stands!
- March 15, 2006 : Recently, we have been contact by our Commander from Quebec, he has informed us that they have sent 2 more members of the QSTF to help in the defense of Caiger Mall. Some news has been heard that, they are now in Malton somewhere, trying to make there way here. Plus we have a trainee, a firefighter who joined us in Ackland Mall, he is currently training so we'll be ready in the near future.
- March 27, 2005 : With the Mall Tour 06 disband and the zombies count standing outside reaching zero, the QSTF stays skeptical about official victory of the survivors at the battle for Caiger Mall. So, an unanimious decision has resulted in a full defensive stance in Caiger Mall for the next month, or until zeds declare in a Forum message or a message in the wiki, that 'They call defeat and they promise No attacks on Caiger Mall for the next 2 months or so. Until then, we 'Caiger Mall Survivors' must stay alert. Victory is near, but is not ours.
Redneck 'lil Boys
A bunch of loud boys who look like they should be in bed somewhere entered the mall and are running around having fun. All the adults are leaving them alone because the little brats are armed to the teeth. Every now and then they run outside and come back looking exhilarated and bragging about how many zombies they shot.
Several Relic Board members have moved to Caiger Mall to avenge the loss of Treweeke Mall in Dulston. The Relic fleet of Goat-Throwing Viking Ships is also assembling and will arrive at the mall shortly.
We are a small group based out of Roachtown. Several from our group are on their way to help with some homegrown herbal medicine, more may follow! We have posted a notice on our forums for any members or visitors who care to also join in the fight. The ROACH Klips will help in any way possible!
The Southall Counts
Has deployed over there but had to go back home to take care of things around the manor. But if Caigar needs help just text headroller on your phone.
The Angry Midget Pirates
The Angry Midget Pirates have made the short trek up from Lukinswood with their parrot Elroy. TAMP is doing its part to lend in the defense of the mall. The mobile nature of our tactics dictate that we strike the cerebrum suckers in hit and run raids, breaking up efforts to breach the barricades. Feel warm in your hearts if, from inside the confines of the mall, you hear our battle cries of "Barhah your momma!" and know that with TAMP for you, who can stand against you?
The RRC Douchebags
The RRC Douchebags have sent a lone Band Dued to check out the scene.
- December 1, 2005 : The Douchebags have withdrawn, due to the lack of attention.
The Stanbury Renegades
The Stanbury Renegades pull out all troops from Caiger and refuse to send any help.
United Nations Intelligence Taskforce (UNIT)
U.N.I.T. has dispatched two members from Alpha Base Chudleyton to assist with any tasks necessary to continued defense of Caiger Mall and restoration of communications. (This includes the Almighty News Broadcasts of The Sainted and Bodacious Ron Burgundy and his Most Holiest of News Teams, or something along those lines.)
The troopers currently available are John Taggart (U.N.I.T. Command) and Bert West (U.N.I.T. Combat Corps). Others may be dispatched as needed.
After being driven out of Bale Mall, the US Army has set up a command post at Caiger Mall and is looking for soldiers to help do a clean up sweep of some of the surrounding suburbs. Contact Nicholas Haring by cell phone if interested.
VGCats Survivalist Union
Some members from the VGCats Survivalist Union were there even before their lazy leader, Kaizer the Faust, showed up. There are only close to 10 members there but they helped in whatever way they could. Bravo to Zidtt, a new co-leader, for taking the initiative long before Kaizer gave the order.
The Warseers are focusing on keeping a passage between Eastonwood and Caiger Mall open, safe for survivors to traverse. They believe that in this action they could serve far more purpose than helping the already bloated defense effort; though several representatives are in Caiger itself. There are also rumors of =][= RECORDS PURGED =][=
Whittaker Bravo Romeo
Whittaker Bravo Romeo has temporarily sent in all available and willing members to Caiger Mall and surrounding areas to provide what limited support it can to assist the survivors in their fight.
Weebls-Stuff Forumites Freedom Group (WSFFG)
We were here last time around, and to be honest missed most of the fun. Now that just won't do. The WSFFG is moving all its members that will come to the mall to assist in defense in whatever way possible. And we're not going until we beat them, or at least get them all singing Magical Trevor.
Yagoton Revivification Clinic
The Yagoton Revivification Clinic has sent multiple surgeons to St. Chad's Church, as well as St. Isidore's Church. Zacharias Cross has been sent to assist the mall in battle, while his partner, Assistance, helps with reviving.
- December 7, 2005 : The Yagoton Revivification Clinic has withdrawn from the mall, seeing that it is no longer in need. Zacharias Cross and his partner, Assistance, have stayed behind to be continued support.
- February 22, 2006 : Assistance, Cross's partner, has returned to Yagoton. He will return at a later date. Assistance is not strong enough, yet, to fend off such a large zombie hoarde. Once he can train, he will return to Cross's side and join in the fight.
Don't worry if you haven't heard of us. We're here and we're helping. Never lose hope.
Well, an army of one isn't much to offer, but it's what we have, and it's what we're giving. We may be late, but the party is far from over.
Mitchum Gerebadonoix and his Jazz Quintet
At least two members of The Quintet are now in the area of the Mall, attempting to maintain mobile phone network coverage and coincidentally capping as many zmobies (sic) as possible. If things quiet down, we may even get the chance to provide a little energy jazz.
LBWalters was the only one to make it to the Mall, patrolled the area, responded to many break ins, and was munched on many times when he made the mistake of stepping outside. LBW was proud to be there, and will be back again if the call is heard. As the Brigade is now disbanded, LBW is now roaming Malton helping where needed.
The Jones Boys
A family name formerly devoted to the overthrow of the Nazi party, and most recently the organizers of the Malton Iditarod have once again pledged aid to the Caiger Mall Survivors.
Made up of one man, Jonathan Murray, to hold up around the mall. He's only level 1, but will help where needed. Contact at email@example.com
Seeking zombie flesh, Z.E.R.O members will continue to follow the "shining ones" and continue to pester them. CAIGER MALL FOREVER!
Brain Rotters, Zombie Spies, GK'ers and PK'ers
If you encounter a Rotter or a spy, post their username here, as well as YOUR namestamp, so we know who encountered them. Make sure to link to their profile on the actual game. If it does not follow those guidelines, it WILL be removed. For those on the Confirmed list, place an Exterminated and an updated timestamp if you kill them AND their body has been dumped. For those on the Suspected list, one method of determining their status is to look at the level/XP combined with the join date-- if nothing changes over a week or more, you know they're a spy. Another method is to look at their skills. Free Running, NecroTech Employment, and Diagnosis are popular among zombie spies, but it should be noted that these skills do not necessarily indicate a traitor. Also, Lurching Gait and Ankle Grab can be useful for humans as well, so these alone are not signs of a spy. Someone with many zombie skills and few human skills or a pro-zombie name (i.e. ILoveZombies) is a suspect. Watch for mysteriously lowered barricades, disappearing generators, and suspicious graffiti as signs of traitors in one's midst.
- Burnage --Zacharias Cross 22:24, 6 Dec 2005 (GMT)
- Azubuike --Mikm 22:16, 29 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- SgtZomboLonelyBrains --TheTeeHeeMonster 23:38, 31 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- shagie --TheTeeHeeMonster 23:43, 31 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- core10 --TheTeeHeeMonster 23:43, 31 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Maggotty --TheTeeHeeMonster 23:47, 1 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- Xyu, the Zmobie Mall Tour Leader --TheTeeHeeMonster 00:01, 9 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- Lethoso --Falcus12:00, 13 March 2006 (GMT)
- Rob Blacl --Falcus12:00, 13 March 2006 (GMT)
- Stubbs75 --Falcus12:00, 13 March 2006 (GMT)
- Maxwell Hammer -- CPOK 05:32, 9 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- PCGFMike --LordGrimmie Killed me, and a few others in the SE Section.
- Caramon--Niedorf PKd me twice in mall
- Stonewall Meeks (proof) -- endophyte 18:07, 30 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Bubba T (proof) -- Chief Wiggums 18:41, 29 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- lots o health (proof) -- Zubbles 20:37, 3 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- Murphy Donnellan (proof) --Onok The Unpalatable 19:44, 4 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- DogEater Axeman89 03:18, 7 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- coil snake (proof) --Onok The Unpalatable 06:54, 7 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- Jeanne Schneider -- Nicks 15:40, 7 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- Jacques Mesrine -- Nicks 15:40, 7 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- Shimrotten (proof) --Bulgakov 18:08, 10 Feb 2006 (GMT)
- Abbot Imre -- Foyl Whipple 18:11, 10 Feb 2006 (GMT)- Abbot Emre is a PKer, Saboteur and all around bastard
- Alan Lomax (proof) --Onok The Unpalatable 23:11, 13 Feb 2006 (GMT) - I had just taken out his buddy Seamus McNasty and he started attacking me. I told him Seamus was a confirmed spy and received no response. Told him if he didn't stop attacking me, he was going on the list and still no response. The spray on the wall is his.
- Hector Bobsleen - Last sighted in Calvert Mall since beginning of June.
- Jamal Bobsleen
- Yancy Bobsleen
- Bubba Ray Bobsleen
- Sid Bobsleen - Terminated By Dilly Stick Dave--Imperial War Machine - WANTED 15:52, 20 February 2006 (GMT)
- Roy Bobsleen
- Arthur Bobsleen The Bobsleens are obviously suspected zerg and habitual PKers (just plug "Bobsleen" into the wiki search engine for verification of other attacks). Attacks the night of Feb. 15th confirm at least two are active around Caiger Mall. They and any other members of the "Council of Lunatics" they claim allegiance to should be shot and ejected from the mall or any other buildings immediately.- Tyler Whitney0 13:55 GMT, 16 Feb 2006
- Tonya Harding -- Onok The Unpalatable 20:28, 17 February 2006 (GMT)
- RPD Chris Redfield (EXTERMINATED 08:19, 11 March 2006 (GMT) by Daniel Floyds) and Carlos Oliveira (Proof) both PK'd individuals named Trenchcoat and shu82, before PKing me in the Glastonbury Motel, and dumping me outside Jack Alltrades
- Tarrok Krey of the DEA is a wanted PKer in Dakerstown. If you see him, be known he PK's without any regerd to who it is.--Duce Nauks 21:58, 7 March 2006 (GMT)
-I wish to dispute this claim. My group was in a war with
this group over killings and zed cooperation they were doing while destroying DA and Roywood. And Id like it to be known that several other group havehad this same problem with them, and they have since been wiped off the map by the UG.--tarrok 11:59, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- klinik (proof) PKed me in the Holloms Auto Repair on March 19th --OedipaMaas 23:13, 19 March 2006 (GMT)
- Kyle the Feared --Daniel Floyds 08:20, 22 March 2006
- Z warrior --(proof), PKed me and a friend in Caiger Mall. I think he might have other targets in my group in his sights as well. --Specialist290 23:05, 23 March 2006 (GMT)
- Allen Key --(proof), PKed 3 individuals on the pretense of "PK day," 6-6-06, at Calvert Mall in Gatcombeton. Note imitation Caiger Mall Survivors plug in his profile.
- poptop (Proof) - Isomypal 01:46, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
- leggomylegolas (Proof) - Isomypal 05:53, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
Confirmed Spies (Kill-List)
Mo Brains Said "Seriously, hit Pagram while they're weak" and "You'll have help on the inside soon" to a group of zombies north of Pargram. This is also a warning to watch for PKers in there. --Necomancer. Moved to Confirmed, as he is a member of Ars Requiem! --Daniel Floyds 08:24, 15 March 2006 (GMT) EXTERMINATED 08:53, 20 March 2006 (GMT)
Cthulhu94 --Daniel Floyds 08:42, 8 March 2006 (GMT) Update: a 'Cthulhu' army seems to exist, an alt of mine was killed by 5 (!) different Cthulhu's in Santlerville. Obviously a case of zerging-abuse... Be careful when meeting some kind of Cthulhu!
samwillmurderyou 12:51, 2 March 2006 Jeremiah Ash Colloborating with the Zombies (proof of spying, exposing weak point)(attacking me as I warned the mall) EXTERMINATED by Daniel Floyds 09:03, 7 March 2006 (GMT)
Suspected Spies (Watch-List)
Killer 89 and killer 90 Might just be a zerger but thats grounds for at least expulsion in my book. Further support of the zerger theory is that both were active close together.--grassman 23:26, 23 February 2006 (GMT)
Status of Allies
Please feel free to post the status of any group assisting CMS here. If your group is moving in, moving out, or needs assistance this is the place to post.
- The Channel 4 News Team is currently bringing Swift and Hideous Resurrection to Our Fallen Comrades, as well as fighting battles in Ackland Mall. See C4NT wikipage for more details.
- U.N.I.T troops are currently on patrol inside the mall, with medical and science staff on standby for any casualties that may occur.
- The Crossman Defense Force has regained control of its HQ, but is facing the defeated Zeds as they flood away from Caiger. The CDF officially requests that 100 CMS members come up and help defend Crossman Grove PD in Norhtern Darvall heights. A fraction of the CMS ranks, but still enough to retard the zed invasions.
- The 501st Armed Division wishes to form an alliance with the Caiger Mall Survivors.
18th Mar 2006 The Channel 4 News Team has thought up and announced a potential disaster in the defence of Caiger Mall. Specifically, suppose the Mall Tour zombies do not leave, but idle out and come back, en masse, after the various survivor groups in the area declare victory and move on? Be warned, for Caiger's defeat may spring from victory.
- An Interesting Turn of Events: This short blurb, as well as the full story on the Channel 4 News Team wiki, was deleted within a few hours of being posted. The guy who deleted it turns out to be pretty chill and says it was an accident. If that is the case, of course, all is well, but deleting the contents two wikis by mistake? Something smells like Wes Mantooth- and Wes Mantooth smells like deceit. Perhaps we're onto something with this. All the same, stay Vigilant.
16th Mar 2006 Despite the recent rise in zombie attacks, zombie dissatisfaction and a corresponding drop in the size of the attacking horde has many zombie players believing taking the Mall to be impossible. Xyu has stated so himself and set an "end date" of Sunday (March 19) for the siege, and the Mall Tour. Survivors are encouraged to stay vigilant, however, as other zombies vow to continue the fight without Xyu. Can the survivors in the mall put up enough of a fight in the up coming week to convince them to join him?
15th Mar 2006 Survivors have been getting so used to zombie attacks that it has become a part of normal life; nothing to talk about and practically boring. But the last few days have seen a noticeable increase in the frequency of attacks. What was a daily occurance before is now happening several times a day in each corner of the mall. Will the increased pressure turn the survivor's boredom into panic, or just make them more determined? (A thank you to Mall Tour '06 for attacking the mall itself for a while instead of the immediately surrounding buildings, giving both survivors and zombies the mall breaching action they had been waiting for).
28th Feb 2006 A brave group of survivors have lugged a generator to the Necrotech building northeast of St. Isidore's. Using a mix of powered combat revives and "strategery" the area has been cleared of the rotters that once occupied it.
21st Feb 2006 A new trend seems to be getting popular amongst PK'ers the last few days. They single out frequent Healers and PK them in and around Caiger Mall. It's recomended to no longer thank the Healers by name anymore,.. this to ensure their safety. This Healer Griefing might be a returning problem.
20th Feb 2006: Zombie breakins into mall proper have become commonplace, but are being thrown back promptly. Survivor morale is holding up well.
14th Feb 2006: The first major breach of the mall occured today, just after midnight GMT. Within moments there were over 53 zombies in the NW corner of the mall, groping, biting, and dry-humping survivors at will. The undead were aided by one or more temporarily human agents, who spray-painted pro-zombie messages on the wall. However, thanks to the hard work of those inside the mall, all unwanted visitors were dispatched within minutes. Severe server lag hindered both humans and zombies. Friendly losses were minor. After hosing down the floors and scooping zombie chunks out of the fountain, the survivors celebrated over many an ice-cold beer. Three cheers for Caiger!
13th Feb 2006: The outlying buildings such as Pagram library and the northern warehouse are emptying, since frequent zombie attacks make them too dangerous for survivors to sleep in - but they are still kept barricaded and zombie-free. Attacks on the mall itself have begun in earnest. There have been breaches, but so far the zombies have always been thrown back quickly, without major losses to the survivors.
It does seem like a large number of Caiger Mall Survivors are really organizing and uniting, a striketeam maybe? Rumors are they've got a shift roster in guarding the barricades and have been known to organise special Op missions to undermine Mall Tour's current hold of the suburbs around Caiger. Intel learns that this small new group first appeared in Roywood mid and end January helping the Dakerstown Elite Army.
They've been seen at the comicbook store on the 2nd Floor. They're calling themselves CMS-Meta. Speculations go that this name originated from some comicbook, CMS-Meta denies this.
8th Feb 2006: Over 1000 Zombies are trying to visit the library. Library staff were delighted, one librarian was quoted as saying, " It's so lovely to see so many young people looking to learn how to read. Maybe they can return all those overdue books too whilst they are here."
When asked as to why so many zombies were insterested in learning to read our reporter was bitten 7 time,s punched twice, grabbed in a few inapproriate ways, and then locked out by some over zealous librarian barricaders. Upon returning he was quoted as saying, "Sheesh they are a bit bitey today" --Stoy
5th Feb 2006: A squad of 600+ zombies is hammering on Pagram Library, and it's suffered a few minor breaches. Keep those barricades up! If they overrun Pagram we'll never get the books organized.
3rd Feb 2006: They are coming. Zombies are now attacking our nearest Necrotech buildings, the one to the east side of the Mall (21, 28) and the one two south of the Mall (13, 25). The one to the south have been breached almost immediately after the first assault. The barricades have been reinforced back to Extremely Heavely but there's still zeds inside.
Look alive people! Somebody's got to around here.
2nd Feb 2006: Zombie spies have been gearing up around the Mall, presumably in preparation for the incoming horde. NT buildings are mysteriously going through several generators per day, and entry points have begun to be overbarricaded.
Bulletin Posted 29th January 2006 All survivors are welcome and encouraged to join in the defense of Caigar as the Mall Tour approaches. Lets end their tour here and prove once again that Caigar will NEVER fall to the undead.
Please, survivors inside Caiger Mall, try to even out all the corners, actually there's more person in the South East corner then any other one and less person in the North west, some of you should make a switch. Caiger Mall will not fall if we fight with intelligence and wisdom.
31st Jan 2006: Zombageddon continues in East Becktown. Xyu had this to say about his progress:
- Even though it's tempting to start moving further towards the mall after these targets, we'll get the closer NT buildings, etc, when we come full circle and have been through West Becktown, Chudleyton and Darvall Heights. The next buildings are going to take us right into the bottom corner of West Becktown, so that we make sure that we're doing a proper job of wasting these 2 suburbs, and at the same time attracting ferals from the SW direction. After this is done, we can start going right through the rest of West Becktown, and then into Chudleyton.
Again, stay near the mall. There is no sense in getting wasted wandering off. The zombies are almost finished with East Becktown, and have set their eyes on targets of West Becktown. The targets are as follows:
- Edward General Hospital, [22, 39]
- Barbara General Hospital, [23, 38]
- the Attwell Building, [20, 36]
- St Ethelbert's Hospital, [27, 33]
West Becktown :
- Urben Alley Fire Station, [10, 39]
- Cottam Way Police Dept, [12, 39]
- the Flowar Building, [13, 39]
- St Werburgh's Hospital, [14, 39]
- Dunstone Walk Fire Station, [13, 38]
You are advised to begin evacuations to Caiger Mall. Stay behind of or infront of the horde to get supplies.
29th Jan 2006: Ackland Mall has officially fallen to the swarm. Zombies will be ordered to come to Caiger shortly. They have also been given orders to demolish all of the suburbs surrounding Caiger (see Mall Tour '06 page). Calling it "zombageddon", instead of targetting just the mall, they are targeting all of the surrounding suburbs.
- Taken from MT'06 Wiki Page:
The four suburbs around Caigar are to be destroyed utterly In the words of Mighty Warlord Xyu, we're going to attempt to turn the surroundings of Caiger into four new Ridleybanks.
They are going to attack Darvall Heights, East Becktown, West Becktown, and Chudleyton. Their first attack is going to be on East Becktown, and more importantly its Necrotech Buildings. Do not leave the mall, or you will be overwhelmed. Wait until they attack Caiger directly.
27th Jan 2006: Calvert Mall has recently been evacuated and over run by the horde. Calvert survivors have taken refuge in Caiger, and await the final showdown. Ackland has been taking on an increasing amount of zombies, and is urged to fall back to Caiger.
- Suspected zombie propaganda has been found on the Caiger Mall Wiki page. If any of you encounter any such writings please take them down, or, preferably, convert it to a neutral stance (incase it's a misunderstanding). The removed lines served little purpose, and was placed under an emotionally moving quote from a Caiger Mall patron. The lines were as follows:
Close comparisons of this comment and the Mall Tour official singalong demonstrates that the humor versus self-importance advantage is already strongly - perhaps overwhelmingly and irretrievably - held by Mall Tour '06.
26th Jan 2006: Bale Mall has fallen! This leaves only Calvert and Ackland Malls to go before Caiger! With Calvert unlikely to survive the night, there is some question as to whether Mall Tour '06 will detour to nail the lid on Acklands coffin, or cruise straight into Darvall Heights. Whichever they decide, it seems likely the big event we have all been stockpiling ammo for will kick off in the next couple of days. Remember that zerging/Multiple Account Abuse (MAA) is more evil than the undead, and barricades are always the first priority. After all, we can gun down univited guests at our leisure AFTER the barricades are resecured.
One final note, recently the numbers of the Mall Tour '06 members topped CMS in the stats. This cannot be allowed to pass uncontested! Please remember to make your group affiliation 'Caiger Mall Survivors'. We don't give orders and we have no leaders, it just lets everyone know where you stand. CAIGER MALL FOREVER!!!
20th Jan 2006: With the fall of Giddings Mall, Mall Tour and RRF forces are starting to sweep west towards Caiger. Be on the lookout for stragglers coming ahead of the main horde and keep those barricades shored up.
11th Jan 2006: Brothers in arms at Nichols Malls have fallen and since then the undead have started a Mall Tour of Malton. They plan to make Caiger Mall the last stop of that tour. Be prepared and let us make sure the undead tour runs indeed into a dead end here.