From The Urban Dead Wiki
These are groups that no longer exist but are of historical importance in the Urban Dead timeline. The current yet unchallenged precedent is that historical groups are put in the "known groups" section of suburb or suburbs where their influence was seen.
To attain historical group status:
- Groups must no longer actively contribute to the game.
- A nomination should be made on Category talk:Historical Groups.
- Voting will last for exactly two weeks following nomination. To be successful, a group must be approved by 2/3 of eligible voters to pass. A minimum of 15 votes must be cast for the vote to be valid. The only allowable votes are Yes and No
- Groups that pass will be added to the category as described below.
- Groups must allow a week to pass between nominations.
- Groups must allow 4 months in between when the group disbands and when they can be nominated for Historical Status. (Note: Only for Malton-based groups)
To add a group to this category, simply addto the top of its page. No other formatting is necessary, and you do not need to manually add the category link.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Historical Groups"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.