Kinch Heights [48, 88]
The western area of the compound cemetery serving the three churches in the area this side served St. Christopher's church. Once notable for having multiple Fireman graves, it is now used as a unofficial "Revive Point" for zombies wishing to live once more. It is notable for having the grave of Sir Factin Whitmore (1903-1987), one of two rich men who contributed to Kinch Heights.
|This page, Cemetery 48,88, is a locations stub. Please help us to improve the wiki by contributing to this page. Be sure the following information is added to the page: coordinates, suburb, 9 block map (or 16 block map for large buildings), description, barricading policy, and history. Please refer to the Location Style Guide.|