Challenger Crescent Police Department
|Challenger Crescent Police Department|
|Challenger Crescent Police Department
East Boundwood [43,4]
The Challenger Crescent station is one of three police departments in East Boundwood, the others being Mahoney Plaza Police Department, VSB [41,1] and Carner Way Police Department [41,00], EHB in the north-west corner, at the city border.
Young survivors need to collect supplies. Mahoney Plaza Police Department [41,1] should never be over-barricaded; it should be maintained at VSB at all times.
The main Revive Point (RP) for the area is cemetery [43,06], three blocks north of Bale Mall and two blocks south of the Challenger police station. This RP provides the quickest revive times.
Ambrose Lane [47,08] is the other RP is located one block south-west of the Sheppard NT Building [48,07].
Please see the East Boundwood Building Information Center.
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 27.75 MHz MHz
This suburb's station radio frequency is 27.75. It is located in the Digby Building [44,6] and is open to others to use to report current zed activity and for requesting help when under attack.
Due to the presence of two nearby VSB entry points, St. Jude's Hospital [42,05] and Cookesley Walk Fire Station[44,03], the barricades should be maintained at an extremely high level (EHB) and the building itself considered a fortress. See the Uniform Barricading Policy for more details.
The Challenger Crescent Police station has been has been defended by the crew of the CCPD for the last ten years. Challenger Crescent PD is the safehouse of a loose collation of survivors from many different groups. These survivors work together to live as peaceful a life as possible. They are know to help the surrounding area when there is trouble and a large portion of these survivors traveled to Caiger Mall during the second battle to help stop the horde. They also sent several survivors down to Ridleybank to take part in the V for Ridleyband attacks. The residents of this station have proclaimed no one single group shall have ownership of this station, and it is meant to be a safe haven to all survivors, excluding PKers, GKers, and RKers.
- 24 April 2020 *
- 8 July 2010 *
CCPD is in Human hands. VHB with a handful of survivors inside, and one Z outside. Long lost CCPD dwellers, come home! - Rooney 10:47, 8 July 2010 (BST)
- 4 May 2010*
EHB and lit. +30 survivors inside. --Cornholioo 18:19, 4 May 2010 (BST)
- 30 Dec 2009*
We have been overrun. CCPD is ruined and there are 23 Zombies partying in the ruins. --Khadder 05:12, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
- 19 October 2009*
Secured by survivors a few days ago, but currently under attack by a horde of ~20 zombies. John Hawk 23:48, 18 October 2009 (BST)
- 9 October 2009*
Challenger fell yesterday, almost thirty zeds in the nearby cemetery. Fou-Lu 19:53, 9 October 2009 (BST)
- 7 October 2009*
Under attack by a dozen or so. Need more hands to keep the 'cades up and retake St Jude's (which has fallen). John Hawk 20:42, 7 October 2009 (BST)
- 24 September 2009*
We are 'Caded, We are partying, and we are trigger happy. TattooedTA
- 1 June 2009*
Fully 'caded with lots of survivors inside. Vexrog 12:01, 1 June 2009 (BST)
- 3 April 2009*
Ruined, four zombies, twelve dead bodies outside.
- 15 February 2009*
Secure, 10-20 survivors inside. No visible zombies outside.
- 1 October 2008*
Challenger has been overrun. Break in of 26 zombies. Need support.
- 16 February 2008*
First major break in since the beginning of the year, minor casualties only but extremely elevated undead activity to the east makes a larger assault in the coming weeks an almost certainty. Residents are stocking up on ammunition and supplies, as well as making plans for a fallback point. But for now, the station remains strong.
- 11 December 2007*
CCPD is in survivor hands and has been for awhile but news of possible trouble keep coming in. West Boundwood was hit hard and it's very possible East Boundwood will be a target soon. CCPD family are attempting to stockpile needles, FAKs and Ammo. --Aphaythea 16:13, 11 December 2007 (CST)
- 28 August 2007*
Survivors suddenly became stupid and could not free run, some way, some how, we forgot. Maybe there is an angry god somewhere wink wink. Zeds keep getting powerful and powerful. CCPD is but a graveyard. Reports are coming in of a survivor stocking up in needles to revive his buds. --Tabbibus 20:23, 28 August 2007 (BST)
- 2 May 2007*
CCPD is back in human hands. Although we are wary and ever skeptical of undue weirdness, the party continues... Neener Neener to the zombie hordes whose digestive systems no longer work, thus making them unable to partake of our nightly drinking fiascoes. *grin* --TattooedTA 03:13, 3 May 2007 (BST)
- 29 March 2007*
CCPD dwellers are starting to feel homesick and plans of retaking our home are brewing. Most of the regulars have been revived and are awaiting a concrete plan.--Tabbibus 17:35, 29 March 2007 (BST)
- 18 March 2007*
Nah barraghaz, 26 zambahs outside, 35 zambahs and 5 harmanz left inside. Bodies everywhere. Barhah! --Drunken bum 06:19, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- 15 December 2006*
CCPD is back. Humans control it again. Survivor count is around 10, with ~13 zeds outside. CCPD is happy to report that cells are open again and we would like our regulars to come back.
- 14 December 2006*
CCPD is still in zombie hands. Survivors and casualties of the final massacre are scattered. It is recommended that survivors gather at Bale (currently under human control) and zombified victims wait at the usual revival cemetery.--Tabbibus 15:30, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
- 12 December 2006*
After a heroic 2 month siege, the Challenger Crescent Police Department has finally fallen to a zombie horde of over 30. Initial outlook for the battle was good, but towards the end, desertion nibbled at our ranks until only 15 survivors remained, successfully beating off the 34 zombies for over 2 weeks. It is a bleak day for all of East Boundwood to have lost the most powerful regional force, but never fear. The fire in our hearts will never be extinguished! CHALLENGER CRESCENT SHALL ONE DAY RISE AGAIN!
- 17 November 2006*
The zombie mob outside the police department has been gradually gaining members, now numbering 20, with stragglers spread around the suburb. Barricades and spirits remain strong.
- 16 November 2006*
After a hard-fought few weeks, members of the Nov. 5th offensive have begun to return home, their task of annihilating the hordes incomplete, but sure of the fact that a clear message has been sent
- 5 November 2006*
Residents from the police station have journeyed to Ridleybank to do battle with the zombie hordes, coordinated with other survivor groups in Malton.
- 25 September 2006 At 12:00 PM GMT, survivors or the Challenger Crescent massacre banded together and assaulted the zombie horde in their former home. Reports indicate 10-18 Zombie casualties in the first attack, with additional assaults planned over the course of the week by reinforcements from Bale Mall. At this time Challenger Crescent P.D. and St. Jude's hospital are firmly in human control.
- 20 September 2006 The long-time bastion of Challenger Crescent, as well as St. Jude's Hospital and Cookesley Walk Fire Station have been completely overrun by over 25 Zombies. Residents are either dead, or have fled and scattered to the surrounding area. For the moment travel through East Boundwood is listed as EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.
- 22-25 July 2006 Residents have begun heading to Caiger Mall to help with defences, with the current zombie swarm currently attacking them.
- 9 July 2006 No further information has been obtained as to the attacks on an empty station, but zombie numbers have been increasing in the most north western part of East Boundwood and the most north eastern part of West Boundwood. It is believed that a horde is forming in this area, and the CCPD cautions travelers to avoid these northern parts unless you're wiping out zeds. Please be advised that it is best to hunt zeds in the northern area in at least small groups.
- 28 June 2006 Scouting parties have acquired info that zed activity has increased in the last five days, and the Mahoney Plaza Police Department, at (41,4), has been under constant attack over the past five days. However, scouts report no survivors taking refuge in the MPPD. Investigation is still underway as to why these 15 or so zombies continue to attack the MPPD, and who keeps repairing the barricades.
- 21 June 2006 The Yellow Dart strikes again, killing two residents and proclaiming, "For acts of terrorism against innocents!" Security has been increased to compensate.
- 18 June 2006 The Yellow Dart, leader of the Amish Liberation Front, has been popping into the station, killing a random resident, and fleeing before anyone can notice he is there.
- 12 June 2006 Most if not all the sent support has returned.
- 4-8 June 2006 Some residents of the CCPD volunteer to march to Ackland and defend the mall. Those who stayed behind continue to gather supplies with plans to head to Ackland if the threat gets worse.