|Dulston Alliance are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on Not Inactive?07:54, 28 February 2015 (UTC)|
History of the Alliance
"Tumulo Omnis Mortuus, Mortuus Delendus Es."
Formed from survivor groups in and around the suburb of Dulston back in 2006, the Dulston Alliance has since grown by leaps and bounds over the years and now includes some of the most active survivor groups in the area. The Alliance has worked hard to bring security to Dulston and through these efforts has spread its protective influence into the adjoining suburbs of Pescodside and Rhodenbank in the form of patrol duties. It is due to these efforts outside Dulston that the Alliance has recruited non-Dulston survivor groups into its ranks and together the Alliance plans for the greater glory of the NE Corner. Not to be forgotten is the hard-fought suburb of Rolt Heights which, although still under contention due to the difficult nature of maintaining revivification there, will one day be fully under survivor control with help from the Alliance.
The history of the Dulston Alliance is a memorable one, as our organization has united to fight several hostile organizations since its humble beginnings. From the dreaded zombie horde, the Ridleybank Resistance Front to the cold-blooded killers from DORIS, the Dulston Alliance has always been there to provide the best resistance the suburbs have to offer. Proving yet again that through coordination and cooperation survivors will stand triumphant through any adversity, whether it be zombie or human. So always remember, Malton is our home and the zombies will never take it from us; stay the path and continue the fight... to the last man!
As a reminder to all members of the Dulston Alliance, be sure to post the latest news items at the top. News items should reflect incidents or events that take place specifically in Dulston, or in the surrounding suburbs of Pescodside, Rhodenbank, or Rolt Heights that together form the NE Corner. Non-Alliance survivors, and hostile groups specifically, are reminded never to post their news here, but rather they should post it to the corresponding suburb wikipage where the event occurred.
February 27th, 2013 - While the ranks of the Dulston Alliance's member groups has been in gradual decline for many months, it was decided that on this date, marking the anniversary of the Alliance's founding 7 years ago, an official statement would be released to verify that the Dulston Alliance is no more. We do not consider this a failure, but rather a sign of change one might expect after seven long years. Of all the founding member groups these days only the D.I.T.P.S remain, and while their numbers are few their dedication to Dulston is as strong as ever. We salute them and wish them all the best in this brave new world. As for the Alliance, it served its purpose and the purpose is no more. No one knows though what tomorrow will bring.
March 20th, 2012 - It appears that life is stirring once again in the Northeast Corner, as the Dulston Alliance recently signed off on a Support Accord with the Malton Department of Defense. This marks the first new diplomatic engagement in some time. This is a promising development for survivors in Dulston, and may herald a resurgence by survivors in the region.
Since the inception of radios the Dulston Alliance has claimed the frequency 26.36 MHz. Communications on this channel should be limited to Dulston Alliance members or survivors requesting assistance from the Alliance. In those cases your location, the number of zombies, number of survivors, and barricade status are required in order determine the factors necessary in order to facilitate an organized response operation. This frequency is also a good means of passing on links to the profiles of any survivor charged with murder. Keep in mind this channel should not be used for general discussion or anything but vital suburb defense communications.
Dulston Alliance Code of Conduct
1. No Zerging - We do not allow members to run two seperate characters within the Dulston Alliance or any of its groups. In addition, if a member does have another character be it survivor, player killer or zombie, this character must stay a minimum of 20 city blocks away from their Dulston Alliance character. Basically, two full burbs away. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. No Spying - Don't join other groups to get information or join other forums in hopes of gaining insider information.
3. No Player Killing - DO NOT KILL another survivor for any reason. Well, as long as they aren't on the Dulston Alliance Black List, anyway. If you are killed, report their name for their first warning on the Dulston Alliance forum. If they happen to commit an act again they will be on the list permanently. If killing someone on the Black List please announce their execution before or after and state they are in fact on the Dulston Alliance black list. The Rogues' Gallery alone is not sufficient to kill a survivor. If you use the RG, make sure your target is also on the black list.
4. Don't Destroy Generators (GKing) - These are for the common good and should not be destroyed. It's as simple as that. If the suburb is in a state of emergency, then a generator may be destroyed for security reasons only. If the building is occupied by other survivors please let this be known before or after you disable it.
5. Don't be an Ass! - Do not spam the radio. Do not insult other survivors (no matter dumb they may be). Do not join other groups forums to start e-drama. Always help a new survivor out if they ask for advice. We are here to protect our suburbs and their people, not act like idiots or school yard bullies. We are all for having fun, but just don't carry it too far to the point that people get tired of you and it takes focus away from more important things.
6. Don't Kill Zombies at Revive Points - The only exceptions to this rule are brain rotters or Black Listed survivors. Be sure to check the revive points on the wiki for any suburb you are in and avoid killing ANY zombies at these specific locations.
7. In Fact, Don't Kill Zombies in the Street... Period! - There is no greater waste of AP than to kill a zombie simply standing outside. Wait for them to breach a building before you decide to go trigger happy. If you want to level up, healing other survivors is an easier and more beneficial way to gain experience.
The Dulston Alliance's Official Zerging & Spying Policy
1. The groups and general membership of the Dulston Alliance shall not Zerg under any circumstance. The Dulston Alliance practices a slightly stricter policy when it comes to Zerging, and considers Zerging as "having more than one character within a thirty block radius."
- Any member found zerging will suffer heavy penalties. Punishment will be decided by the Dulston Alliance leadership and can be increased depending on the situation and the scale of the incident, and the length of time the member has been part of the Alliance (AKA, the "Newbie Clause"), but minimum sentence is having all zerglings deported from Dulston immediately, and the offender in question required to publicly explain and apologize. - Any member found zerging a second time, and are still part of the Alliance, will find themselves banned from the Alliance, permanently, and their offense recorded on the Black List.
- Any member of a Dulston Alliance group found spying wrongfully will suffer heavy penalties. Punishment can be increased depending on the situation, but the minimum sentence will be a concerned PUBLIC apology and explanation. - Any member found wrongfully spying twice will find themselves banned from the Dulston Alliance, permanently.
Dulston Alliance Emergency Gear
All members of the Dulston Alliance are encouraged to carry the following items on them at all times. Any weight you have remaining for items can be filled with what you choose.