Danversbank Relief and Reconstruction Project
|Danversbank Relief and Reconstruction Project|
|Leadership:||One and all...|
|Goals:||To have more fun than a touring funk band. Sing it!|
|Recruitment Policy:||Somewhat motivated survivors of all levels, ideally aged 18 or older.|
|Contact:||DRRP members in-game. Alternatively visit our forum|
Are you looking to group with other survivors as part of an organized, ruthlessly efficient military machine? If so, then you're at the right place! No, I'm kidding. We don't do that sort of thing. Yes, the Danversbank Relief and Reconstruction Project (DRRP) is an emergency management group. Yes, we do look after the barricades in and around Danversbank. Yes, we do shoot zombies when they're mean to us and we're too tired to run. And yes, we do disperse drug-filled syringes as part of our community outreach program. But that's not really the point.
Our true calling is the dissemination of witticisms while under the influence, and generally having fun in the midst of a horrifying-yet-somehow-hilarious zombie apocalypse. The DRRP is absolutely (okay, moderately) committed to establishing a self-sufficient community in South Malton. We encourage survivors to get to know one another and, if circumstances permit, procreate. Seriously, it’s the end of the world as we know it. Do it for the kids!
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 26.90 MHz
Mission and Protocol
Do you need bullets, FAKs, needles, beer, toilet paper? If you’re lucky at least one of our resource buildings will be illuminated for your pleasure. Power to the people!
We talk. We talk a lot. We used to lug radio transmitters around town but they got super heavy, and we’re pretty lazy these days, so if you really want to talk to us your best bet is to come on over to the forum or start chatting to us in-game.
We don't enjoy getting eaten by zombies unless they're fresh and really cute. Nor do we enjoy lifting heavy equipment. Let's be honest, we're not that keen on hard work in general. This presents a problem because barricading (hard work) is really the only way to prevent us from getting eaten by yucky zombies (very painful). Therefore, we enforce the Danversbank Barricade Plan (DBP) whenever we’re not too tired or hungover.
Are you undead? Would you prefer not to be undead? (Wouldn't you rather be alive and partying with nous?) There are two revive points in our pretty hell:
- the cemetery [73, 97], located between St. Simon's Church and Teresa General Hospital
- Angerstein Park [75, 92], located one block south of the Kynaston Building (NT)
Both RPs are listed on the Barricade Plan and tagged with a link to the Revive Request Tool. Post a revive request at this site if you want to live. If you're too lazy to make a few keystrokes, then we'll probably revive someone else and invite them to the party instead. For more information regarding undeath and how best to reverse it please visit the lovely Gina Semple.
Some of us like to kill things. Some of us would rather flirt. Those of us who like to kill things direct our bloodlust toward hostile zombies, jackasses, alcohol prohibitionists, GKers and slow-witted PKers. We don't tolerate PKing within the bounds of Danversbank, although we have been known to chuckle at a witty assassination or two. Super-clever-funny killers may receive some kind words. All inept, imagination-challenged and/or yawn-inducing killers will be either ignored or humiliated and sent to bed with no supper.
We carry stuff. Without stuff there wouldn’t be any stuff to do stuff with. Once upon a time (and a very long time ago it was) we could carry all the stuff we wanted. We’re talking about a lot of stuff, a ridiculous, impossible amount of stuff. We carry less stuff now, but it’s still pretty ridiculous when you think about it. Anyway, it’s up to you to decide what stuff to carry, but we suggest that you keep a fire axe or a crowbar (these are best for knocking down barricades), some beer bottles for pub brawls, a toolbox (you too can play Bob the Builder), and, of course, Tic Tacs.
How to Volunteer
We are currently seeking somewhat motivated scientists, doctors, scroungers, builders, community outreach specialists, lesbian pirates, bartenders and zombie hunters. Please find us in-game in one of the 49 buildings in the suburb, or, if you prefer the easy way out, come on over to our forum.
The Writing is on the Wall (Do Not Revive List)
Do not randomly revive zombies unless you have a damn good reason for doing so (i.e. the zombie is cute and you want to ask it out). Instead, make use of the DEM Revive Request Tool and the Rogues Gallery. Danversbank is home to many griefers (spiteful people who hate us because we are so good-looking and throw the best parties). If you revive them they will destroy stuff, including people engaged in amorous acts. Those who persistently conduct random revives will themselves be treated as griefers.
- The Wall of Shame
- AKARunner - PKer (yawn) and possible zerger. Compare profile with runner1313. Both characters active in Danversbank at the time of this posting.
- AXEole - generator destroyer who targets NT buildings
- Big Hungry Joe - PKer
- Bloody Tom - text rapist
- Bob Dobbs jr - GKer
- boobletwo - PKer
- cool nYou - text rapist / PKer / GKer / griefer / piteous wretch
- CSM Crenshaw - PKer
- DeathJesterChris - PKer / unimaginative moron
- dion45 - PKer
- Doomtide - PKer
- Dr’Knives - wanted PKer / member of Extinction anti-survivor group / zerger
- Dr'Spears - wanted PKer / member of Extinction anti-survivor group / zerger
- Dropses - griefer
- Frank Dodd - PKer (yawn)
- Fred the Fireman - PKer (yawn)
- Ghost Falcon - GKer/PKer
- Inspector Javert - griefer
- Iron Mike Tyson - wanted PKer
- Lenin's Ghost - wanted PKer
- Little Jimmy Osmond - GKer/PKer
- metaly - GKer
- NG Bad - debarricader / PKer
- Nuke Texas - wanted PKer
- Paddy McPiggy - text rapist / wanted PKer
- Palmer Z - abusive griefer / random reviver
- runner1313 - PKer (yawn) and possible zerger. Compare profile with AKARunner. Both characters active in Danversbank at the time of this posting.
- Smoking Barrels - text rapist / wanted PKer
- SpiderpigMKII - PKer (yawn)
- tech8383 - wanted PKer
- Well Dressed Man - wanted PKer
- The Wall of Remembrance (bad people with whom we had good fun)
- Aurelien - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- a whale's vagina - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- Flogging Molly - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- Masque - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- MeatballKing (AKA Meatless Queen) - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- Rizzes - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- ruinedtongues - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- Tom Deat - member of Philosophe Knights
- Vandr - wanted PKer / member of Red Rum (amusing, but still a scoundrel)
- voodojuice - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- wburke - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- Wrathful - wanted PKer / member of Philosophe Knights
- Your alts should never come within 10 blocks of one another.
- In fact, there should always be a one suburb buffer between your DRRP alt and any other alts.
- Alts must not collaborate, and must not be treated as though they are interchangeable.
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|This user or group supports|
|Malton Hospitals Group|
|This user or group supports MHG in their attempt to restore health care in Malton.|
|Malton Police Departments Group|
|This user or group supports the MPDG in their attempt at restoring law and order in Malton.|
|Malton Citizens Broadcast|
|This user or group is not nearly sober enough to follow the
Radio Transmission Conduct Protocol
|Where Are The Women?|
|This user or group supports Cybele's Children and agrees that there should be more female characters in Malton.|
April 2, 2011 - Paddy
Well, I've been watching this space for more than a year and it hasn't gone anywhere. I'm going to watch something else now. Girls, I hope. Girls who drink whiskey and read Bronze Age comic books. Make mine Marvel!
Dec 07th, 2010 - R33F3RM4N
Hey! I'm out of weed! And we have a news page! Umm, the suburb is trashed (again) and we're rebuilding (again) and then we'll get to the wedding and the wedding party. Watch this space.
May 29th, 2009 - R33F3RM4N
Tragedy has struck D-bank in the form of all pubs ransacked!! When we get done crying we'll rebuild and start a new party.
August 11th, 2008 - R33F3RM4N
Lesbian Pirates ahoy! Come join us in cruising the suburbs of Malton.
June 26th, 2008 - Paddy
We are out of the suburb on important business. Good luck.
August 17th, 2007 - R33F3RM4N
Fort Perryn will be the scene of fierce fighting this weekend. DRRP personnel will be available to provide medical assistance to those who fall in the fighting. Please use the DEM Revive Request Tool to request revives at the standard Danversbank and Whittenside RPs.
July 16th, 2007 - R33F3RM4N
A much needed update - retired members have been removed to their own category, allies have been updated. The S of the suburb is surprisingly quiet, the only exception being the area near MGH and Lea Ave FS, both of which are subject to frequent attacks.