|Dead Bunnies are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on Not Inactive?10:39, 28 February 2015 (UTC)|
The Dead Bunnies are a chaotic, death-oriented group that operates out of Bunnyville. We can be found vigilantly maintaining control of our homeland, wreaking havoc in the surrounding nine burbs, touring in search of new survivor populations to annihilate, or nomming your brains out while our hordes eagerly chant "GANG BANG!"
|The Dead Bunnies|
|Raines Hills||Bunnyton||Rolt Heights|
|Leadership:||Lord High Field Marshall Ayatollah Duke M5rduK III, Dearest of Dear Leaders, Commander of Air, Land and Sea, Keeper of the Sacred Beaver Pelts Hussein-Jong-Laden|
|Goals:||Cause mayhem in Santlerville|
|Recruitment Policy:||We are not recruiting|
ATTENTION LOST BUNNIES
We're getting the band back together
It's 106 miles to Bunnyville, we got a full tank of brains, half a flask of blood, it's dark and we're wearing tattered sunglasses. Bunnyville has been green for far too long, we've decided to do something about it. This is a call to all lost bunnies to return to our old IRC chan, and come join the fun!
- Prevent humans from enjoying Bunnyville.
- Use strategic locations in the burb such as Dowdney Mall and the NT buildings as our humping grounds.
- Endlessly grief other groups in Santlerville that think their feces has no odor.
- Ruthlessly degrade and GANG BANG! survivors at every opportunity.
- All land in Santlerville is our territory, period.
- We are happy to PK when Combat Revived. If you don't like being PKed, don't revive us!
- The Dead Bunnies are against zerging and especially against hypocritical groups that zerg and then blame it on others. If you have proof or suspicions of one of our members zerging in Santlerville, please inform us.
|Coalition for Fair Tactics Group|
|This group has ratified the Coalition for Fair Tactics Group Pledge.|
The following is a list of known zergers working in Santlerville. The list also includes people who work closely with zergers - we make no distinction between the two. They should be considered armed (with proxies) and extremely ghey. We suggest taunting and then killing them.
- Finnish Valium
- Reviving King
- Agent Orangotang
- Agent Rubber Piggy
- Pete Frampton
- The Philly Phanatic
- Alien Autopsy
- Nils Jackson
- calista griffin
- ***Proof for most of the people listed above***
Dribbling Beavers Zerg Update!
Beavers still working alongside known zergs:
It's funny that this same group of known zergs - supposedly the antithesis of what the Beavers claim to stand for - are always clustered with the main Beaver forces in the two main Beaver strongholds, isn't it?
Shouldnt she be hunting herself ? OMG Emo Zerg! --Rottentinfish 13:13, 21 May 2009 (BST)
The Dead Bunnies was formed as a defense against the abusive groups that previously controlled Santlerville. By the use of metagaming, zerging, lies, and absurd accusations the humans have been able to hold Santlerville for way too long considering their incompetent tactics and pitiful numbers. Through the use of superior tactics, precision timing, and devoted membership The Dead Bunnies have been able to successfully remove the unseemly human element from Santlerville and once again restore peace and fairness to the area. Despite the incessant and absurd accusations and cheating by local human groups, the Dead Bunnies have remained vigilant in their mission to uphold justice in Santlerville!
- From the beginning of March 2009 until mid April 2009 we took The Hall Building at will and held it for days at a time. The humans soon realized that they could not stop us with guns and turned to Combat Revives instead. However, this soon failed as well. In a last ditch effort the humans began attacking with an army of Combat Reviving zergs that were able to install a genny and then revive and dump a group of 40+ zombies in a matter of 3-4 minutes. The army of zergs was then used to meatshield the building. Even with these extreme tactics the Dead Bunnies were able to repeatedly retake The Hall Building, but eventually grew bored of it and moved on.
- On April 18th, 2009 we attacked Dowdney Mall and it went down faster than an out of work actress looking for last months rent. We have successfully held it since that date (currently May 2nd1) with little problem. We suspect that the delay in an attempt at retaking the mall is due to the human's efforts to organize another (larger) zerg army.
- After two weeks we finally got tired of waiting for the Beavers to fight back and left the Mall. If their tactic was to bore us to death, they succeeded.
1 Seriously, what the hell is going on? 6 days since "Hell is about to rain down you in the form of lead vengeance" was broadcasted. Does lead vengeance consist of us dying of old age??? We're zombies, we're already dead!
- We took Dowdney Mall - again. Then we left - again. After we left last time some of the human groups tried to claim that they had actually defeated us instead of us just walking out the front door. Not this time: http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/05-12-09_1100hrs_PUBLIC/IN_76-28_The_Bunnies_lea_e3f-f95-1fb.html --- That's the mall with 7 zombies and 0 humans. We left, we were not beaten.
- Between may 3rd and May 8th we ruined every building in Heytown (with the help of the Undeadites).
- Between May 9th and May 21st we ruined every building in Santlerville. We also took Dowdney twice, at the beginning of the run and again at the end. It's kind of sad that we have to show proof of us leaving voluntarily, but if we don't other groups will take credit for a victory that they did not earn. Here we are leaving the Mall on our own. A day or two earlier there were 70+ zombies in the 4 corners, now less than 30 as we are making our way out.
Guide to Munching Beaver
Are you a zombie in the Santlerville area? One of the groups you will possibly encounter are the Dribbling Beavers. We have history with this particular group so let us walk you through the dining experience.
- Calista Griffin. The parietal lobe is highly active despite its small size. There is a distinct bitter taste to this brain, possibly akin to sucking on a lemon or two.
- Rocky Road. This brain is quite tough. We recommend boiling for a couple of hours and using in a stew. If you're missing your incisors have an axe on standby to soften.
- Nehcrum. Fairly bland to be honest. It's like eating a moderate portion of plain rice - it'll fill you up for a while but you'd rather find something more exciting.
- Falco94. According to the Beavers this one is on the young side, which probably explains the lamb-like taste to these brains. Quite tender, the tissue has yet to toughen up, making this a tasty snack. If Falco94 is lamb does that make Calista mutton?...
- Alexander Abramov. Tastes a bit fowl, with a hint of potato.
- Nils Jackson. Reminds us of chicken. If you remember back to when you were alive, you might remember how many things tasted like chicken. Nils tastes awfully like Tommy2times, blindedwithscience and mrscientistman for reasons we're not sure of yet...
Bunnies on Tour!
|This section now acts as a pointer to our previous tours, I just didn't have the heart to archive this fantastic image too. Our previous endeavours can be found here.
Past tours include:
and our current tour, Santlerville Sodomization: We'll show you how it's done, can be found below.
You gotta shake hands with your feelings
In the Wicked Sensitive Crew
In Heytown they misunderstood us
They called us thugs and mean-spirited types
Yeah we might not be Human
And we sure ain't vegan
But do thugs have posters on their bedroom wall of the dude from the Darkness in a creepy meat suit zippered so low you can practically see his...
I don't know nothing about no meat suit
but I'll tell you there's one town that's ahead of the times
Man, they know what's up for sure
You see it's home to the godfather of love
The bald little man who started it all
One Hannibal "M4rduK" Smith
You gotta shake hands with your feelings
We've got a big hug waiting for you
Coming Soon To A Suburb Near You
Santlerville Sodomization: We showed you how it's done
Welcome Home Triumphant Heroes
You fought bravely, and were victorious in your efforts to liberate Santlerville from the oppressive Griffin regime. For that I thank you.
You have shown courage and determination under fire and constant cowardly sneak attacks and I could not have asked for better brothers in arms. You were faced with a well-oiled propaganda machine which has had years to gain a foothold, and as the Beavers ran to the hills at our approach you showed Santlerville the truth with style and applomb.
Be proud of what you have achieved here today Bunnies. We have shown that Santlerville no longer belongs to the Dribbling Beavers, with their zealotry and cowardice, but to the free zombies.
To Kittithaj. When your resistance is organised, I'd like nothing more than to see you take us on. Whoever you are and whatever team you represent you showed more leadership in one radio broadcast than we've ever seen from the The Beavers and the UBCS. We look forward to seeing more of you in the future.
To Calista Griffin. I hear Shearbank is looking for street sweepers. Perhaps you and your gang could apply over there. I'm sure they'd overlook the fact that you're all addled in the brainpan if you smile nicely enough,
- You have been giving me too much credit. Seriously, what I broadcasted was just common sense. Why waiting for revival in a Very Dangerous suburb with 50-60 zombies shambling around? If I ever find myself in that situation, I always move out to a safer suburb. And I was naive enough to give out my base of operation, only to see it destroyed 2 days after.
- Although I had a happy time helping Dulston Alliance, I always play as a lone freelance survivor, and prefer to stay under the radar (frankly, every time I make myself known over the radio, trouble follows.) So don't expect me to lead any resistance. I'll leave it to the Beavers to take back Santlerville. It's their suburb, after all. I myself will try to organize people for revive runs. That's the most information you'll get from me. -- Kittithaj 20:17, 26 July 2009 (BST)
- Correction - it's OUR suburb! --M4rduK 18:50, 3 August 2009 (BST)
Here's how we liberated Santlerville:
The beavers like to change the goalposts. We take the NT buildings, the mall is the important one to defend. We take the mall and the NT buildings are the important ones. Their latest defence in explaining their constant retreating? It doesn't count unless you take all the resource points.
So we did. We had them all ruined at the same time as challenged (The iwitness reports collected are between 20:59 BST and 21:49 BST - the time required for bunnies to come online and get the reports needed). We ruined the hospitals (St Spyridon's Hospital, St Matthew's Hospital, St Columbanus's Hospital and St. Boniface's Hospital), the NT buildings (the Hall Building and the Dewes Building), Police Departments (Cotterrell Crescent Police Dept), fire stations (Burrough Row Fire Station and Dennis Row Fire Station) and even a mall (Dowdney Mall NW, NE, SW, SE). We can't wait to hear why this doesn't count and what it really means to ruin Santlerville. During all of this the beavers have stayed true to their tactics and buggered off at the first sight of even a single bunny.
People of Santlerville! if you see a beaver you can be sure they won't be there if the barricades come down.
Oh and so is Heckworthy Towers, just for good measure. Can't have you fuckers sending sms as you run away!
We have now completed round 3 of the sodomization! Buildings were changed to a darker green as we ruined them. :)
Dowdney Mall on June 28th!
As we have been advertising, we will be attacking the Mall tonight, June 28th sometime in the evening (GMT). We suggest you be present to defend it! We've been announcing it for 2 days in advance, so we expect there to be some resistance this time...
The mall fell in 2 days...
As promised for 2 days in advance, we attacked Dewes on June 30th. Despite claims of "showing us the meaning of the word defense", the building was ruined in one evening.
It did result in some humorous comments and radio chatter though:
-- calista griffin said "lemonx, the mall's easy to take. to them, since it took them 4 or 5 months to figure out that malls are weak, signifies victory. we hold the line here and show them the meaning of the word defense. keep the cades up and they can't do squat."
-- Ron Yeats broadcast "Malls are for poofs, Dewes is where the real men are!"
-- Trent Paltry said "bunnies came back last night... it's easy to take a mall. :)"
-- calista griffin said "frank's right. just keep cading and cr or shoot them out of here if they get in. keep the cades up or keep the break in's small and we've got this covered. they left last time because they couldn't break us. pay their radio shenanigans no mind."
-- Cassoulet said "Whatch cades, grab any of Calista's sammiches if any left, and slap every Bunny stepping in. With special attention to genny when one's inside. But cades as a priority. The less they get in, the angrier they are, the funnier it is for us!"
Then, after we took Dewes in record time:
-- calista griffin broadcast "all bldgs except for dewes nt are currently safe in the burb"
-- calista griffin broadcast "dowdney mall, hall nt. that says it all."
So first the mall is a joke and Dewes is where it's at. Then as soon as Dewes falls it's "well the mall is ok...so we win!"
Good times. :D
Dewes, Hall, and Dowdney ruined!
There was some chatter on the radio that perhaps the goals we were setting were lame...so we set out to see what we could do! I think that ruining Dewes, The Hall Building, and all four corners of the Mall, all at the same time, is impressive. Considering that a couple of days ago calista griffin reported that Santlerville was ok because Hall and Dowdney were still up - and now both are ruined along with Dewes - I'd say we're doing ok. ;)
--Oi, oy fink she jus' needs a good knobbin', now donnit? eiver that, or some koinda beau'y ferrapist to sort out those fock'n eyebrows. --Jason 'Fock'n' Stafam 23:50, 3 July 2009 (BST)
UBCS, We Hardley Knew Ye!
So it would seem that the UBCS is pulling out of Bunnyville to concentrate their efforts in less taxing suburbs. We'd like to say we found you as worthy adversaries as you found us but, well we all know that isn't true.
Instead we would like to say that we've come to regard you as.....people we met.
Luckily for the rest of you we found these exclusive pictures stolen from the secret file under Haliman111's bed marked 'Top Sekrit, do not tuch! No girls!':
UBCS: Killing zeds....one assumes.
Dead Bunnies Summer Vacation Road Trip
As recently announced on the radio, The Dead Bunnies are going on an extended road trip away from Santlerville. It was a tough decision as we have thoroughly enjoyed keeping Santlerville in a constant state of ruin over the past month, but there comes a time when you have to give the humans a chance to catch their breath - and that time is now. We plan to be gone for 2-4 weeks, but we WILL be back. We, of course, will announce our return as early as possible - perhaps even providing the exact date, time, and location so that the "protectors" of Santlerville can put up a somewhat respectable fight. Although at this point we're not sure if the Dribbling Beavers would take the revelation of our exact place and time of return as a sign to retreat or a sign to stand and fight... Anyway, we're leaving on the evening of the 15th - so all you humans who have been hiding in fear can get prepared for your shameful return to the ruins that were once Santlerville!
Stay tuned to this area for updates on our location and progress.
- Just to be clear. Once we leave you don't win simply because you slunk back in and killed a single feral zombie to retake the mall. We've shown you're not very good at this defending malarkey so don't pretend this is somehow a victory beyond your typical cowardice. --Roorgh 19:30, 13 August 2009 (BST)
- Also, if any o' you blokes foind moy shir' can you leave it onna 'anga for when oy gets back? Summa is almost ova, and oy sometimes get a little fock'n chilly inna winta. Fanks. (Oy's only jokin' but the birds love aww dat sensitive bollocks, now donnit?) --Jason 'Fock'n' Stafam 19:35, 13 August 2009 (BST)
Here's an update of our road trip so far!
Next up, The City Zoo! Again, there wasn't much in the way of noms here, but we cleaned it out.
We decided to visit East Becktown next, home of such tards as haliman111. There were already some other zombies there causing trouble, but we went through and ruined every single building over the course of 4 days and managed to find and kill haliman 2 or 3 times as well!
Next on the list was Caiger Mall. We ruined the entire mall, along with all of the surrounding buildings. Apparently in the feeding frenzy we forgot to get any iwitness's of it though...
After Caiger Mall we headed down to the south-west section of Malton to see if we could get rid of some of that green! We're currently in Old Arkham where there is plenty of noms, and have a couple more stops scheduled in that area before we start making our way back towards Santlerville.
- Oi! dat's not all! Bloody look at what oy fock'n found! --Jason 'Fock'n' Stafam 19:41, 9 September 2009 (BST)
The Bunnies go human! That's right folks, you heard it here second, or maybe third, but either way the Dead Bunnies are going living! We're taking over the Dewes Building and it's now a Rotter Revive Point for all those poor rotters out there that simply can't catch a break.
- This proved to be even more boring then holding Santlerville from the beavers, and thus did not last long.