This is a general list of tools the EBD has developed.
- Random Stub - A template that spawns a random stub location, to be fixed by the person who clicked the link.
- EBDQuoteCycler - The template that cycles between quotes on the EBD Homepage.
- EBDTRPStatus - Creates a coloured block, based on the status of the building's Danger Report fed to the template.
- EBD/ZedCountCycle - Counts the amount of zombies in a suburb, based on the EMR fed to it. (reverse engineered EMR)
- EBD/PowerLevelCycle - Gives a description of the amount of lit buildings in a suburb, based on the EMR fed to it. (reverse engineered EMR)
- EBD/SafeHospitalCounter - Asigns 1 or 0 to buildings fed to it, based on whether they're safe or not.
- EBD/SafeHospitalCounter2 - Counts up to 6 buildings, based on the above template.
- EBD/MPMStatusCounter - Asigns a 1 or 0 value, based on whether the MPM is active on any location fed to it.
These projects are works in progress and are not guaranteed to work properly.
- Project 6 -The demo page for the EBD SitRep.
- Project 18 - Prototype of a complete revamp of the East Becktown page.
- Project 20 - Prototype dashboard for the EBD leader.
- Project 21 - Barricade Policy template for EB non-TRP's, based on Project 13.
- Project 21 (TRP) - Same as above, but for TRP's.
- Project 23 -A 5th of November Countdown Clock.