Having come to the realization that the zombie apocalypse is all but over, young men all across the city have felt the need to find a new outlet to release their pent-up male agression. In abandoned warehouses, junkyards, bars and car parks across Malton, small underground Fight Clubs have sprung-up overnight.
Malton's Fastest Growing Source Of Entertainment
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."
Who can be bothered going out and hunting zombies anymore? If they aren't fleeing from Caiger Mall, they are going on strike! Who needs zombies when you can run your very own Fight Club - anywhere... anytime. Create your own entertainment! All you need is an abandoned building, a couple of willing fighters, a referee, a cheering crowd and a looted copy of Chuck Palahniuk's novel, Fight Club, from one of Malton's numerous public libraries!
The Rules of Malton Fight Club
"It was right in everyone's face. Tyler and I just made it visible. It was on the tip of everyone's tongue. Tyler and I just gave it a name... Every week, Tyler gave the rules that he and I decided."
1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB... are you deaf?
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop", turns into a zombie, or leaves, the fight is over.
4th RULE: Only two humans to a fight.
5th RULE: One fight at a time.
6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes, no weapons - fists only.
7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to a fighter reaches 1 Health Point.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.
Tips For Arranging Fights
"We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."
- To organize a fight, contact a like-minded individual of similar skill.
- Make sure all fighters understand and agree to abide by the rules.
- Arrange a secure location to fight in, preferably away from the public eye.
- Give a definitive time and date for the fight to occur.
- Make sure you both fighters are fully healed before starting.
- Make sure you both fighters have full AP's before starting.
- Make sure you both fighters have Diagnosis skill so they can see the opponents health.
- NO WEAPONS!!! Fists only, anyone using weapons will automatically forfeit the fight.
- Bystanders or non-combatants cannot participate in the fight.
- Fighters will battle bare-fisted until one fighter has reached 1 HP. The first fighter to 1 HP loses.
- Do not kill your opponents! This means instant forfeit and banning from Fight Club.
- If a fighter leaves the fight before it has finished without mutual consent from both fighters, they forfeit the fight.
Undead Fight Clubs
"Death is never permanent..."
Whether the fighters were accidentally killed and neglected, or became zombie food, they certainly retain their thirst for fighting as undead.
Rumors are quickly spreading about a zombie brawl club in the Chancelwood suburb. The numbers of zombies are definitely increasing in the area. The undead brutally smash, claw, and bite each other back to death just to be re-animated into the fight again. It has become a popular past time for zombies.