Four Corners (Southwest)
|Region of the Four Corners (Southwest)|
Key buildings in the Four Corners:
The Four Corners (Southwest) is a region of Malton, situated in the Southwest section of the city at the meeting of the Ruddlebank, Lockettside, Old Arkham, and Spicer Hills suburbs. For the region of the same name on the East Side of Malton, please redirect to The Four Corners.
This page is not a suburb page or a group page, but more accurately described as a community page. We try to provide a clear, up-to-date picture of the region for everyone. Membership in a group is not required for participation or support on this page.
Other Resources Nearby
Our main form of mass communication is by tagging buildings (inside and out) around the region. Usually, this is to inform other survivors of the barricade plan or to give helpful hints to wounded or trapped Lowbies who cannot freerun. These tags need to be checked reasonably often to make sure they're up to date and have not been defaced. To help us identify our own tags, we use the phrase, "Liz sez" before the message.
Important Graffiti Tags
- Junkyard - (outside) Liz sez, keep at VSB for access point, please
- Hugh General Hospital - (inside) Liz sez, think of the Lowbies - Keep at VSB please (outside) Liz sez, welcome to the Four Corners (Southwest)
- The Lawson Arms - (inside) Liz sez, overflow from Hugh - keep at VSB, please!
- The Sainders Building [NT] - (inside) Liz sez, EHB please! On UD Wiki: Four Corners (SW)
- Etheldreda General Hospital - (inside) Liz sez, keep at EHB+ and direct wounded NW or SE (outside) Liz sez, hurt? Head NW to Hugh or SE to Tarasius
- Brent Bank - (inside) Liz sez, keep at VSB for access point, please
The Four Corners does not have a dedicated radio frequency. Instead, it uses the frequency for all of southwest Malton, 26.04 MHz.
Other radio frequencies of interest to the area are listed below.
- 26.24 MHz - NecroWatch
- 27.20 MHz - Tompson Mall
- 27.73 MHz - Malton College of Medicine (though they operate out of Greentown, MCM is a helpful group that occasionally needs help against zed threats)
Players with zombies or survivors in the Four Corners region are encouraged to join a metagame community to ask questions and meet other players. Though we like Brainstock, you should find whatever community suits you best. These metagame forums are invaluable for starting players, who have questions or need advice.
Groups and Individuals around the Corners
Are you or your group a fixture in the Four Corners? If so, feel free to add yourselves to the list below!
- T1MMY THE TR3NCH13 calls The MacVicar Arms home. He has 12 poisoned katanas and wears two trenchcoats, so we leave him be.
Hungrykiwi and the Night Ravers have set up shop in Club Bousfield, and they run a 24/7 dance party just as long as there's fuel in the genny.The Night Ravers have abandoned Club Bousfield, though the party continues.
- Tarasius General Hospital is under the protection of the Bowring Blackwatch, though they have yet to install an orange whips dispenser.
- The Ruddlebank Radio Safety Service has established a headquarters in the warehouse next to Hugh General Hospital.
Place most recent news at the top (& sign your posts!)
Please keep news entries mostly NPOV for this region's page. We're pro-survivor, though, so a little POV is cool.
- This is not a place to discuss tactics, call for help, or to give orders: use the talk page.
- This is not the place to talk up your own group, or badmouth an enemy: use the talk page or your own group page.
- This is not the place for reporting your own death or requesting a revive.
- This is the place for reports on the actual situation in the region.
News more than one month old can be found in the news archive.
Because of the continued problems with Tarasius being overcaded, MacVicar Arms (also known as THE PWND N00B) will be at VSB until whoever keeps overcading cuts it out. Timmy the Trenchie would like everyone to know this is his gift to the community, although he still thinks you are a bunch of noobs. - Anonymous 22:45, 7 April 2009 (MST)
A scan from the Sainders Building shows only 3 zeds in the corners. Tarasius is currently in a baricade war with an unknown survivor, who desires the hospital to be EHB, contrary to barricade plan. ~ extropymine Talk | NW | 4Corners 04:04, 29 March 2009 (BST)
Zed activity is way up with the Mall Tour passing by. Advise caution; refer to the Sainders Building NT scan for conditions on the ground. ~ extropymine Talk | NW | 4Corners 00:48, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Map & Barricade Plan
This is the official barricade plan for the Four Corners, all survivors are asked to act in accordance with it. Suggestions for changes can be made on the discussion page. Please note that any suggested changes will need to be made in concert with the barricade plan for its suburb as well.
|Key for the Four Corners barricade plan is as follows.|
|Outside||EHB||VSB||Hospital||Police||Fire Dept||Resource||Other Building|
|NecroTech Buildings [NT] and Revive Points [RP] as indicated.|
To edit the plan, do not edit this page. Edit this Template instead.
As the Sainders Building lies at the heart of the Four Corners, its NecroNet reports are considered the most useful. All NT Employees in the region are encouraged to use their DNA Extractors as often as is reasonable, to keep these NecroNet reports up to date. If you need help planning a route to take, you can look here: Suggested Routes.
Please remember, NecroNet maps may not include zombies with Brain Rot.
--Hyper Anthony 04:54, 7 September 2012 (BST)