|Furzer Crescent Railway Station
Gulsonside [75, 79]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Furzer Crescent Railway Station is a rail station formerly serving southern Gulsonside. It lies on the Yellow Line between Hame and Turnock Stations.
Furzer Crescent Railway Station is under the jurisdiction of Malton Expeditionary Force Southern Division, and should be maintained at EHB.
Currently an outpost for Malton Expeditionary Force Southern Division. Survivors are welcome to stay as long as they wish in any outpost or entry point held by the MEF, but the headquarters are sealed off to outsiders, and trespassers are given 48 hours before force is used.