|Glenmore Boulevard Railway Station
Heytown [74, 37]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Glenmore Boulevard Railway Station is a rail station in Heytown. It lies on the Purple Line between Sebright and Polgrahan Stations.
This building should be barricaded to EHB in order to comply with the Heytown Barricade Plan.
November 2, 2007 Barricaded to EHB, powered. One dead body outside, but no zeds. --cuio (talk) (NW) 21:13, 2 November 2007 (UTC)