Hepplethwaite Place School

From The Urban Dead Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Mall-unknown-small.jpg

Hepplethwaite Place School
Last updated July 2017
Danger Updater MDUDC 01:28, 18 January 2018 (UTC)
Hepplethwaite Place School

Crowbank [74, 61]

the Burfield Motel the Curtice Building Scallon Lane
Willington Plaza Hepplethwaite Place School Dane Street Police Department
the Nott Museum St. Lorenzo's Church Stickling Park

Basic Info:

  • Among the internal descriptions found in Schools:
    • "Half-finished work is scattered across the floor."
  • This building can be barricaded normally

Hepplethwaite Place School

Description

History

Hepplethwaite Place School was named after Father Jorg Hepplethwaite, the residing priest of St. Lorenzo's Church from 1957-1978. The school was founded in 1975 as a means to educate children of impoverished families in the area.

After the initial outbreak, many civil services such as this school were completely abandoned, as school was no longer a primary concern amongst surviving families.

The school is now used simply for refuge by survivors. They find the majority of its quaint library still fully intact and full of useful books and other fine literature.

Barricade Policy

Current Status



LocationsStub.png This page, Hepplethwaite Place School, is a locations stub. Please help us to improve the wiki by contributing to this page. Be sure the following information is added to the page: coordinates, suburb, 9 block map (or 16 block map for large buildings), description, barricading policy, and history. Please refer to the Location Style Guide.
Personal tools
advertisements