|Holloms Boulevard Railway Station
Quarlesbank [21, 4]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Holloms Boulevard Railway Station is a rail station formerly serving south-central Quarlesbank. It lies on the Brown Line between Pople and Ormrod Stations.
6/26/2009 You are inside Holloms Boulevard Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been very strongly barricaded.Somebody has spraypainted http://tinyurl.com/DetuluxD onto the departures board.--Dr Mycroft Chris 02:46, 27 June 2009 (BST)