Hussey Lane (Edgecombe)

From The Urban Dead Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Stret3.JPG Amusing Location
This location is on the list of Amusing Locations in Malton
Hussey Lane

Edgecombe [78, 51]

a junkyard Club Noake a warehouse
St. Laurence's Hospital Hussey Lane Mattravers Cinema
a factory Clapcott Cinema a junkyard

Basic Info:

  • A Street is a city block containing no buildings or monuments. There are a variety of other names besides Street including Alley, Avenue, Boulevard, Drive, Grove, Lane, Row, Square, Walk, Place, etc.
  • This is an empty block, and cannot be barricaded.

Description

A Lane that at times is home to hussies.

History

The twin Hussey Lanes, established simultaneously in the suburbs of Heytown and Edgecombe were and still are, by some deviants, affectionately referred to as 'The Hussy Sisters'. The sisters were named in honour of the prominent female writer and artist Josephine Francis Hussey who each week secretly published the men's interest magazine 'Hussey Weekly' under the pseudonym Sir Tits-a-lot. Of course this rather unsavoury aspect of her character was only revealed after her death and convenient cremation in the Great Fire of 1912. By this time, the lanes had been officially named, leading to house prices in the vicinity crashing spectacularly.


Personal tools
advertisements