||AnimeJunkie01 and Arkham Trance
||To murder all breathers
||Come to where ever we are and start killing
||The Infected Forum
"For with me you are reborn and through me you shall be a god" -Queen Z
We are the Evolution of Man
For centuries it has stood that man is the apex predator in his environment. No creature or beast has been able to dethrone man from his position...until now. Man has now turned on himself and hunts his brother after death creating a new apex predator, a predator that hunts without remorse. The Infected Swarm is that predator. With each infected bite we recruit to the ranks of the Swarm. No longer are we encumbered by the trappings of man. Possesions, love, status, politics, these things mean nothing to us. Our motives are pure and untainted. We kill without remorse, without pity because we dwell on the top of our food chain. We bring death, we bring True Barhah, we bring you the evolution of man. We will not stand by while you go on living as we once were. Our minds may have disintegrated, and our hearts may be fouled but we will take a stand and Infect. We are coming.....
History of The Infected Swarm
The Infected Swarm had it's beginning in the suburb of Judgewood but was known by a different name. It started as a small group of survivors trying to make a difference in one of the worst areas of Malton. It was led by Captain Grisum who was a young officer in the military who was separated from his platoon. The group held The Perceval Building for their NT needs as well as for their shelter. The group was know as The S-mart Alliance. Then the infection became too much and they began moving east for the highest concentration of living flesh. Never content with just holding an area under their power the Infected Swarm are looking for a fight. Now they find themselves in Dulston hungry for The Dulston Alliance.
Dulston, known as the "greenest" suburb in Malton is where humans group together by the hundreds. They complain of boredom and nothing to do. That has all changed with the Infected Swarm. For they will learn that idle hands are the devil's play thing.
Over time the Swarm grew in power until they were powerful enough to challenge the Dulston Alliance and in several cases actually defeat them in their own lair. The loss of the Captian and Vachon Blaze was hard on the swarms morale, but with our new leader Arkham Trance and the return of many of our numbers we are as strong as ever. Along with our alliance nothing is provoked. The living will become extinct and the military will be beyond death... and then we shall accept them into our loving arms. We shall quell this human problem in due time. We are the Infected and we are prepared.
||Salt The Land
|This User or Group supports the Salt The Land Policy & acknowledges that all zombies should end their day in a ransacked NecroTech building whenever possible.
Your friendly non-NPOV news (the way it should be)
- There was a filed atemp by the sheep to reclaim the city but they failed. The should know for every careless mistake they make, our numbers swell!! --AnimeJunkie01 09:51 08 August 2010 (EST
- Dulston remains in a wonderful state of ruined decay!! With a few futile attempts by the sheep to keep us out. But the city is no longer there's it is now a city of the dead. --AnimeJunkie01 11:47 12 July 2010 (EST
- Dulston, is still a total loss for the human sheep. For our numbers are great and can only grow stronger. --AnimeJunkie01 13:38 10 June 2010 (EST
- Dulston, and it's so called "alliance", is working hard to rebuild, but it isn't complete. No, the mall remains in ruins. They get part of it back and we take it from them. Such is eth way of the swarm. --Arkham 13:38 10 May 2010 (EST
- Dulston, in ruins. Hail to the undead Queen! Bow to the Swarm! --Arkham 16:58 15 March 2010 (EST)
- A New decade may be upon us, but the same desolation remains. Dulston is ours and the alliance is helpless to take it from us. Not that they, and thier allies, haven't tried. They have made some good eating ... --Arkham 11:36 06 January 2010 (EST)
- We of the swarm would like to thank our fellow zombies for their assistance in ruining Dulston and making the hollidays that much worse for humans everywhere! Well done!. --Arkham 12:33 23 December 2009 (EST)
|This User or Group supports the Scorched Earth Policy & acknowledges that all revive points must be razed and their inhabitants killed.
We'll eat your brains!-Our new theme song give it a listen.
Hour Zero-Where are you on the Zero Hour? Check here for attack times.
Time Zones- Check yor time zone.
Stats Page Here is a link to some interesting game stats or just check and see where the Swarm is ranked.
Suburb Map Here is a map of Malton
Infected Space Heres our Myspace page.
Urban Dead Mall Get your game wear.
Infected forum Come talk to us, then join the swarm.
Graph stats Check to see if you are going up or down.
A Night at the Whitlock
The Last Thing You will See..... EVER...
Names may have been altered to reflect reality!!
|If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
By editing this page without express written consent by the group, you acknowledge that this group owns all rights to the entire contents of your post. As well you agree that it is okay for the Swarm or anyone else to make fun of you and or slander you on this or any other web site. Know that editing this page without consent is a request for character assassination, constant harassment and extreme mockery of you, your group and anyone may know or not know now or in the future.
If you do not agree with these rules, then don't edit this page. Failure to comply with the rules posted here will subject you to be hunted down and bent over backwards until you can lick the back of your knees. We also will not be held accountable for the action of anyone in this group torturing you until you beg for death. -The Infected Swarm