Jerden Rules Crowbank
|Jerden Rules Crowbank|
|Group Numbers:||Unknown, still recruiting!|
|Goals:||The acceptance that Jerden Rules Crowbank|
|Recruitment Policy:||Anyone can join|
|Contact:||Contact in-game or use this group's discussion page|
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|The Crowbank suburb has the following active radio stations.
Freq: 26.16: Radio Crowbank
JRC are a group dedicated to maintaining that Jerden Rules Crowbank and to spreading this incontrovertible truth. Survivors, Zombies, PKers and Do-gooders are all welcome to join this noble quest, and may be members for as long or as short as they like. As a group we believe that having fun in whatever way you want to is the best way to live in this crazy town, and we have decided that lunacy is incredibly enjoyable.
Our general activities include restoring Crowbank, killing enemies (they started it!), vandalising Crowbank with our graffiti, helping allies and JRC members and, if we have time, random acts of destruction and murder in surrounding suburbs, both because it's fun, and because it gets attention. We also die at the hands of vengeful killers and lurch outside as zombies with an alarming frequency, but that can't really be avoided. Still, it's fun to see how the other half lives.
Please put JRC if you join us, not Jerden Rules Crowbank. It's easier.
JRC is open to all offers of friendship from like minded groups. Add to our discussion page or our forum. We also welcome enemies with open arms and lots of bullets, but please oppose us politely. The exchange of banter with foes is appreciated and encouraged by JRC.
Some time ago, aimless and probably insane PKer Jerden declared himself High Lord of Crowbank, for reasons unknown to all (including him). Jerden then set up this group, Jerden Rules Crowbank, so that others may show support. It helps his ego. Unfortunately, not everyone agrees, and there have been many regicides of the High Lord, mildly inconveniencing Jerden until someone got round to reviving him. Jerden thanks the people who revive him and his associates, but requests that people stop killing him - it hurts, emotionally and physically! In retaliation, JRC have adopted a policy of mildly inconveniencing anyone that gets in our way!
However, Jerden is not the mindless lunatic people may think he is. He has great pride in his suburb, and a strong sense of something warm and fuzzy exists withing his circle of friends, which means group members and pretty much anyone else who helps, hails, heals or revives him.
The fact that a few people have joined JRC begs the question - who's crazier? Jerden, or the people who follow him?
So, the zombies hordes have driven me from the ghost town that is now Crowbank. Some would call me a coward. I prefer the term "Despot in Exile". I'll be rallying support in the east (meet me there) and/or generally fleeing until the situation improves, or until I get bored. --Jerden (talk) 22:20, 29 November 2014 (UTC)
UD Fark have crossed a line. One of their members called me a poo poo head. Though I am but one man, I shall endeavor to make them pay.
Current Score: 7 - 4 to UD Fark --Jerden 19:00, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
For Older news, see the Jerden Rules Crowbank/News Archive.
Anyone can join JRC, as long as you are willing to say that Jerden Rules Crowbank (Or the Zamgrh equivalent, Garban ranz Gargazzb!rdbang) and follow a few simple rules (Written Below). Zombies are as welcome as the Living, as JRC seeks to appeal to both sides of Crowbank society. Jerden enjoys playing as both zombie and human, but JRC members can choose for themselves how they want to live/unlive.
If you join JRC you gain access to our Health Benefits (We won't kill you) and Jerden promises to listen to your opinions. Whether or not he acts upon them is another matter, but he will at least listen and care. Finally, anything you do that doesn't break the rules on this page is technically legal in Crowbank, although not everyone realises that. Sorry, but we're currently trying to change that. Anyone crazy enough to help us out?
So, while actual physical benefits of JRC membership are currently lacking, there are good reasons to join. Perhaps you feel like having a bit of fun at the expense of yourself and anyone that happens to be near you? Perhaps you want to be part of our fun little community? Perhaps you enjoy being the target of illiterate and nonsensical insults? Perhaps you're a bloodthirsty maniac with delusions of grandeur? JRC won't judge you, you'll fit in nicely!
Rules (Members of the group must):
- Never attack members of JRC. Seriously, don't. The punishment for breaking this rule is to be shot on sight at least once. (I know that shooting traitors actually breaks the first rule, but I'm writing these rules, not you. Shut up!)
- Always say something before PKing someone. It's only polite, and pre-death one liners are cool. Plus it helps them to understand why they must die. Ignorance of JRC is a disease to be cured! However, we will forgive you if you forget this rule. Even Jerden does from time to time, and he feels bad about it.
- Try not to PK newbies, but instead attempt to indoctrinate them in the ways of our group. Seriously, don't PK any Level 1s, as it's a bit cruel. It's hard enough from them. You choose for yourself when you think they should get what's coming to them.
- Don't say anything that you wouldn't want someone to say to you in Urban Dead (i.e. no text rape or anything too offensive). Basically, keep it clean and in-game. After all, we might as well kill people politely!
- Play fair. Don't use the tactics described as "unfair" by the Coalition for Fair Tactics, meaning no zerging, alt-abuse or forum spying.
Yeah, that's about it. You can do whatever you want as long as you stick to these few simple rules. You could spread our message of righteous dominance, by speech, radio or graffiti, you could heal people and defend Crowbank, you could kill our enemies, you could kill random people with stupid names or boring profiles (preferably outside Crowbank, but I'm not going to judge you) - We do whatever we please. It's all good fun.
"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer." Friedrich Nietzsche
We believe that death, in Malton, is temporary, entertaining and a good way to make a point, and so we revel in it. Some people disagree (or maybe agree) and shoot back, but then this group of targets, also known as "enemies", keep things interesting.
Also, we're Nihilistic Communist Monarchist Capitalist Fascist Anarchists, striving to install a Dictatocracy (A state of government in which a leader is held in power due the difficulty in getting him to shut up about it). We just wanted to make that perfectly clear, with absolutely no potential for any misunderstandings.
Registrar of Members
Add your name, Title and profile link below to show that your membership. Oh, and obviously add JRC as your group on your profile. How else will we become the most popular group in Malton?
Jerden, Self Proclaimed High Lord of Crowbank: Normally found spraypainting propaganda and barricade notifications around Crowbank or killing bland, high level characters who really should know better than to stand around all non-descript. Those people need the excitement of a pointless death, and I'm happy to oblige!
Friends and Supporters of Jerden Rules Crowbank
Just to show that we aren't just a bunch of hated and/or feared lunatics, the following list of people are DOYR (Deserving of your respect), SNBH (Should Not Be Harmed), PAGITATYCSYDMAMAKT (Probably A Good Idea To Add To Your Contacts So You Don't Make A Mistake And Kill Them):
The original accolade, the second member of JRC. I admit, this group would be very little without him. Thankyou for everything, Leiter. We hope the duelling goes well.
- Ex-member FOXLION . He fought as bravely as a lion and as cunningly as a Fox against those who deny our truth, that Jerden Rules Crowbank, and was very helpful. However, Foxlion didn't have the time to keep playing as a member of JRC, so he left, but he left happily and hopefully after having an enjoyable battle.
- Ex-member Anja Arnheim. We're still on friendly terms, but she's too good for JRC and got fed up of the people she was trying to help assuming that her presence in a group that contained PKers made her a PKer. It's unfair, so she left.
- The Spanish Inquisition - Our friendship began with conflict. We exchanged pleasantries and gunfire as we tried to kill each other. Our banter and insults on the discussion page were incredibly entertaining. While TSI were both more numerous and more competent than JRC, we did pretty well and there was a final score of TSI:23 JRC:18. We kind of got bored and gave up at that point, and ended on friendly terms, so we no longer try to kill each other. It just goes to show that just because you want someone dead, it doesn't mean you can't have fun and laugh along with them. A lesson that many of our current enemies could learn.
Enemies of Jerden Rules Crowbank
See Jerden Rules Crowbank: Enemies List. It's a fascinating read!
Jerden Rules Crowbank is not technically a PKing group, merely one that has members that think that PKing is a fun, harmless and family-friendly way to spread their message. You don't have to PK to join the group, although remember that any enemies we may happen to make may not understand this subtle distinction. In fact, screw that, if they're our enemies they're probably not too considerate so they definitely won't understand. By majority consent, we're a bunch of vicious PKers.
JERDEN RULES CROWBANK!
|||Player Killer Group|
|"One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god."
This Group is a PKer Group and supports the act of Player Killing.
|Honor Among Thieves|
|This user or group supports the Honor Among Thieves Policy & finds that PKing is more fun when only innocents suffer.|
|Violence is quicker|
|Both diplomacy and violence solve problems. But violence is quicker.|
|Fair Tactics Leader|
|This group leader has ratified the Coalition for Fair Tactics Group Pledge.|
|This user or group is a WANCker and may even be WANCking right now!|
|This user or group believes that while zambahz and humans must kill each other, they can still be civil about it.|
|PKers are people too!|
|This user or group acknowledges the fact that PKers play a legitimate role in a zombie apocalypse and that they are people too.|
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|This user or group dressed up and trick-or-treated in Pitneybank in Nov 2013.|
A couple of useful JRC templates, to show support or to use for whatever JRC thinks would be a good idea:
|Jerden Rules Crowbank|
|This user or group agrees that Jerden Rules Crowbank!|
|Jerden Rules Crowbank|
|Insert relevent text here|