Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous.
The hunt continues!
Kill Deus257 and add your achievements to The List
Kill Deus257 is a group of rather
unpredictable, ruinous handsome PKers/Zombies/Survivors/Missionaries/people disliking UD who usually have forgotten what they were doing and why they even started griefing their victims in the first place.
|~ The Terry Pratchett Quote of the Week ~
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."
- 2 September 2008
- The fabulous Deushunters are participating in The 2008 Inaugural Player Killer Olympiad. Which doesn´t mean we´r going to achieve anything, all true to our motto She is anything but pretty.
- 13 June 2008
- After a quick tea break over the last couple of hundred days the Hunt is ooooon (again) ! Various Deushunters (2) have scored points for the eternal Kill List.
- 9 January 2008
- After touring Malton independently for the last couple of months, three deushunters decided to have a little get-together with our old friends in West Grayside.
- 10 December 2007
- Blimey....what happened that the once feared, brave Deushunters turned into prattling journalists. Now everybody loves us. Shame on you boys...
- 3 November 2007
- We had a jolly good time enjoying a delicious Schlachplatte in North Blythville by, once again, paying Deus257 and his Renegades a visit.
Kill Deus257 has a new project. We will protect the citizens of Malton from the atrocious epitome of film director Uwe Boll who´s movies are regularly shown in Vivian Cinema.
|Kill Deus257 Radioshow
The latest news. The hottest music. The exclusive "interviews" you've been waiting for. Kill Deus257 members show their broadcasted on-air kills here.
Several Deusinators have been playing this splendid game quite excessivly and have now finally made it to the top.......splendid
- wasted wallaby now well groomed wallaby
- SiIlyLilIyPiIly (retired)
- Dr Rockso
||No Policy Policy
|This User or Group is unpredictable, supports the No Policy Policy & finds that PKing is more fun when everybody suffers.
This page design, the name and the whole idea of this group is a complete ripoff from geniusly creative PudgeisImbas Kill BlackReaper