June 29 - With the movement of a certain group of plants going away from Kempsterbank, the OAM is now focusing on bringing the suburb back to normal levels.
June 10 - The OAM is currently stocking up on herbicide...
May 7 - The OAM is currently patrolling around Kempsterbank and the surrounding suburbs, ready for any action to occur other than the occasional break-ins at St. Ferreol's Hospital made by the amiable group, St. Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society.
Feb 26 - After being entertained by the RRF for much of February, the OAM is still helping keep Kempsterbank safe. SFHNAS and various ferals are still around the central section giving us plenty to work on.
June 29 - The CFSC is currently helping the OAM clean up the streets of Kempsterbank.
June 10 - The CFSC is currently roaming around Malton right now, ready to assist any citizens in need.
Feb 26 - CFSC spent Feb. helping the OAM defend Kempster against the RRF. A new plan to get back on the road is in the works and will be kicking off soon.
Nov 2 - OAM is going for a record it seems for holding St. Ferreols Hospital. The current streak began on Oct 20 and continues. Stop by and lend a hand or say hi to us!
Sep 13 - The Dead came. Destroyed. We came back to Kempsterbank and fixed it up. Overly simplified, but that's it in a nutshell. The OAM is back to patrolling and protecting Kempster. Right now we are exchanging Jillard NT back and forth with SFHNAS and some other zeds milling about in the area. We did take St. Ferreols back tonight though! Always a pleasure to see it tidied up. - Roddy Winters 07:20, 13 September 2011 (BST)
Apr 27 - Some changes are in the works for the OAM and KT as a whole. We'll have more info soon!
Jan 30 - Helping to secure the Pole Mall and West Grayside area.
Nov 2 - After a successful trip to Roftwood, the CFSC is working out west with some allies at the moment.
Sep 13 - The Cleansing Fire as usual are out and about in a dangerous part of Malton after coming off of a stint at home in Kempsterbank.
Apr 27 - Ssshhhhh...
Jan 30 - Currently touring Malton along with the CEF.
- We are very proud to announce that today, we are the second highest rated survivor group on the stats page! Go Templars!-Roddy Winters 03:28, 23 April 2010 (BST)
- We apologize to anyone who has been looking for updated KT news here. Things have been very hectic since the last update. I assure you, we are VERY active in the game. A full run down of the groups activities will be up soon. Thank you.-Roddy Winters 02:13, 14 April 2010 (BST)
- The Mobile tour spent the entire month of January in the north-east corner of Malton (Dulston, Pescoside, and Dunningwood) helping clear revive lines, repair some of the massively ruined buildings, and helped breath some life into the mostly survivor-free area.
- At the same time, the Knights back home in Kempster sucessfully cleaned up the mess that had accumulated for weeks, and got the homeland back to 'Green' status for the first time in quite a while.
- Both units have now re-grouped back in Kempster, and we are all planning our next moves.-Roddy Winters 01:39, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- With the entire eastern half of Malton either in the red or a flat out ghost burb, the tour decides to re-route to the far eastern burbs to see about giving out revives and helping recovery efforts. -Roddy Winters
- With rumor of an invasion of Shearbank by the RRF, the tour decides to re-group in Yagoton to plot our next moves.
- We head north into Shearbank and the Stickling Mall area. Plenty of clearing, repairing, and cading to be done in that area. -Roddy Winters
- Tour crossing over into Roachtown and the Alner Mansion area. Fairly high zed activity makes this a quite fun time. Meanwhile, the Knights back home in Kempster start a full scale renovation op. -Roddy Winters
- The tour moves to the Malton City Zoo. Quite a few zeds in the area, but the group manages to stay afloat and fix a little bit of the area up. -Roddy Winters
- The entire crew of KT, along with several of our Boardsie allies, have decided to go on an extensive tour of the entire city of Malton. Our first stop today is Ackland Mall in Havercroft. The area seems safe enough. Members are stocking up and resting before our next move. -Roddy Winters
- The OAM, CEF, and CFSC all combined to kick off "Kempsterbank Neighborhood Pride Week" today. This is a large scale, burb-wide cleanup effort in conjunction with The Boardsies, Tactical Strike Force, and Dr. Steel's Toy Soldiers. We are going building to building, cleaning and cading our turf. -Roddy Winters
- Growing tired of the stand off in central Kempster with the zeds, the OAM moved down to the ravaged Pole Mall area to lend a hand in the recovery efforts there. We did manage to get the mall up and running a few times in the past 10 days or so. But coordinated zed strikes and a low number of survivors have proven it difficult to keep the mall safe for any extended period. We do have some tricks up our sleeve for the coming weeks though! Roddy Winters 01:25, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Two of our most valiant Knights have received promotions. Vidad12 has been promoted to OAM Commander and THarley09 has been promoted to CFSC Commander. Expect new and exciting adventures for both teams soon! Congratulations guys. Roddy Winters 00:32, 16 September 2009 (BST)
- After several months of excellent service as the Senior Drill Instructor, CoffinBob has decided to step down from that position, and move to the CEF team. His assistant Jimbo3 is appointed the new Senior Drill Instructor. Roddy Winters 03:06, 11 September 2009 (BST)
- We have officially launched our permanent base in Wray Heights. Called the "Colonial Expeditionary Force" or CEF for short, this group of Knights, while still part of the team as a whole, will be for the most part independent of our Kempsterbank operations. If anyone who frequents Wray Heights would like to join up and lend a hand for the greater good of the burb, please get in touch with us via our forum, or contact one of our members in-game. Roddy Winters 19:03, 6 September 2009 (BST)
- It has been way too long since the last update. Since the MOB invasion, the Knights successfully made their way back into Kempsterbank and managed to bring it back to life. The CFSC returned from their outing to Dulston to lend a hand in the recovery efforts. Lately, while the rest of the suburb has been fairly stable, the SFHNAS along with some new playmates have been relentlessly attacking the Whitenoll / Jillard area. It has been a constant back and forth struggle with no clear winner thus far.
- On the bright side, on this day the Knights set a new record for membership with 63 current members, becoming the 9th overall rated group in the game! Roddy Winters 03:49, 5 September 2009 (BST)
- Though the sad news of Detulux Inc.'s unexpected exodus from the Malton zone has put something of a damper upon the Knights' high spirits, the recapture and speedy reconstruction of Saint Ferreol's Hospital's damaged wards has been a welcome change. Some of the younger knights unable to bunk at the Whitenoll Building have been seen at St. F's drinking anything that wouldn't strike them blind and carousing with area nurses. M arcusF ilby T 20:47, 29 July 2009 (BST)
- After being scattered by the MOB, the Knights re-grouped in West Grayside, and began the rebuilding of that area along with the generous help the local survivor groups. We have now moved back to Kempsterbank, where progress is being made rapidly. Roddy Winters 15:37, 25 July 2009 (BST)
- Kempsterbank has been almost totally devastated by the MOB and other zombies groups. The Knights are forced to move to a rally point other than Whitenoll for the first time in many months. But, a plan has been formed, and the reclamation of K-bank is soon to commence.
- On the bright side, we have recently brought several new members into the Templar Order. All of them well-qualified, hearty types whom we have had the pleasure of battling along side of before. The Knights happily welcome them into the fold! Roddy Winters 13:07, 14 July 2009 (BST)
- The MOB have taken Pole Mall and are poised to head north into Kempsterbank. The Knights are readying themselves to keep the suburb in survivor hands as much as possible. Roddy Winters 04:02, 11 July 2009 (BST)
- The OAM team has divided to help defend both the Jillard NT area and the Neot Hospital areas against zed attack. St. Georges Hospital and other neighboring buildings have seen several break-ins over the last few days. Roddy Winters 05:11, 5 July 2009 (BST)
- A combined zombie force of over 35, comprised of Batshit Insane, SFHNAS and other feral zombies, has set their sights on the Jillard Bldg. Several KT allies and vigilant citizens are joined in defending Jillard to the bitter end. There are occasionally break-ins, but as of right now, we are still holding strong. Roddy Winters 04:40, 30 June 2009 (BST)
- The Knights are currently defending their home turf against Batshit Insane. Just now, they have broken in to Whitenoll and killed several Knights and civilians. They are slowly being killed and dumped as this is being written. Roddy Winters 10:07, 24 June 2009 (BST)
- Due to recent, semi-annoying attacks by the newbie PKer group 'WHYTRY' the Knights Templar have officially declared a Kill On Sight order against any members of this group. All of our allies and friends in Kempsterbank are asked to please let us know their whereabouts either on our discussion page here, or preferably on our forum. Thank you. Roddy Winters 05:27, 13 June 2009 (BST)
- With the seige of Neot Hospital repelled successfully, things have settled down for the Knights in K-bank. The CFSC has moved out to yet another fight in a distant burb. Always looking for action they are! Roddy Winters 04:53, 7 June 2009 (BST)
- The Knights and their brave allies have repelled almost constant attacks and break-ins from the horde outside Neot General. It is a pure battle of wills at this point. Roddy Winters 01:05, 30 May 2009 (BST)
- After several weeks of relative calm in Kempsterbank, a large number of zeds from various groups begin lurching into Kempsterbank from the north the previous few days. Today, it is reported that 33 zeds are now standing outside Neot Hospital in northern K-bank. Calls are made to all survivors to come and help. The Knights, Boardsies and Dr. Steels Toy Soldiers all band together, and formulate a defense plan.
- After nearly a month of vicious, back and forth battles, the allied groups pull out of Fort Perryn. The rest of the Knights gather many bottles of champgne to shower our returning heroes with. Well done CFSC!
- By request from the Fortress and the DEM, our mobile team, CFSC, heads to Whittenside to help a coalition of allies take back Fort Perryn.
- Despite everyones best efforts, Pole Mall falls to the tour. The Knights fall back to Kempsterbank to begin preparing for massive revives and healing to all who may need it.
- Hot on the heels of the MOB invasion, Mall Tour '09 hits Pole Mall today. The Knights are asked by Pole Mall Security to help in defending along with other groups and survivors. We gladly accept the challenge!
- After the Knights and their allies in the DEM (amongst others), and the loyal unaffiliated citizens of Kempsterbank give the MOB one of the more heated and longest battles this year, the horde begins moving east, out of our burb. Several days of re-building efforts are sure to follow.
- The Whitenoll Bldg. has been ruined and is filled with 22 zeds. We will not stand by and see her defiled. All Knights are giving everything they have to get her back.
- The MOB has spread through much of central Kempsterbank. The Knights begin a long struggle to keep possession of both Jillard NT and the hallowed halls of Whitenoll. Occupation goes back and forth constantly.
- The MOB once again enters Kempsterbank from the west. Dobbs NT is the first of many battles for the Knights in the coming days.
- Finny McGee is sworn in as the newest Grand Council member, replacing a pit bull.
- Council member, and mentor to so many Knights, A pit bull announces his retirement from UD today. The search for a suitable replacement commences.
- Skirmishes with the dead holding out in Styles Bank as well as fighting with local zombie group St. Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society have provided the valiant Knights with fights on two fronts. Though normality is slowly coming back to Kempsterbank, there are still small irregularities, and cries from help still come in from all over. With more members coming in, and more to hopefully be trained to be amongst our ranks, the Knights are stronger and more determined then ever. (Robert Shadow)
- The Knights and allies have all joined together to push back the zombie hordes. Buildings are beginning to be occupied again. Lights are coming on all around the suburb, and people are starting to rebuild. Heavy structural damage has seen the Knights working hard with hammer and nail rather then shield and sword, though those last two are never far from each Knight. (Robert Shadow)
December 5 -
- Though battered and bruised, the valiant Knights continue to fight against the undead hordes plaguing their suburb. The sight of their headquarters being defiled by vile demons has created a heated passion to regain what is rightfully theirs. All Knights have gathered together and are spearheading the revival of Kempsterbank. (Robert Shadow)
November 25 -
- The suburb of Kempsterbank continues to be the battleground in the ongoing struggle between the survivors and various zombie forces hellbent on taking over control. The Knights Templar have been forced to evacuate their headquarters but have gained substantial ground nonetheless.
November 10 -
- Previously, Zed forces had all but blacked out the suburb of Kempsterbank. But the Templar Knights have refused defeat as always. The KT repair the buildings almost as quickly as they fall into ruins. Now with all members back on their feet, complete urban renewal is in effect. Soon the suburb will be back as it was if not better.
October 14 -
- After some skirmishes with the MOB, Kempsterbank is beginning to feel back to normal once again, with huge participation from KT and their allies. A somewhat friendly rivalry between St. Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society and KT has occurred. Recruitment is good, and the team grows stronger daily. Expect large events soon. (Robert Shadow)
June 1 -
- With Kempsterbank relatively safe, the KT have decided to aid and assist it's living brethren fighting the RRF in Stanbury Village. The Stanbury Village Crusade is already under way, as KT members have already begun preparations to cleanse the area of the RRF.
May 15 -
- While zombie numbers remain higher than normal, conditions have begun to stabilize. The KT's greatest threat at this point is the ill-attempted, woeful and ignorant slaying of the Knights by members of the Flowers of Disease who claim to be spurring them back into shape.
April 15 -
- Zombie numbers have decreased in the area but the battle for the Whitenoll Building continues on.
April 1 -
- The RRF decided to pay Kempsterbank a visit. The KT is back in black. Luckily, some members and allies escaped and revives are going well. -15:43, 1 April 2008 (BST)
March 22 -
- It has been almost two weeks since the siege that blacked out Kempsterbank. And the KT remains, yet still in darkness. But a promise for a brighter future has begun to bloom, just in time for Spring. With hope, ammo and syringes, the light will surely spread throughout Kempsterbank and beyond. -13:20, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
March 10 -
- The KT and other local survivors are beginning to rebuild after Zombiefark and The Dead along with many ferals, finally wiped out Kempsterbank during a long arduous struggle. -12:51, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
February 21 -
- The Knights Templar continue to stand strong despite recent zombie opposition. After a silent internal struggle, the KT has proven to withstand against all odds and has moved on, not only to survive but to progress as well. Since the last update, the KT has adapted a new forum and gained many new active members dedicated to the goals and ideals of the group. These brave new Knights bring with them the promise of continued restoration and peace for all of Kempsterbank. -14:45, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
September 15 - Life in our areas has been a roller coaster of desolate security and violent activity and at the moment we're fighting through another swath of unknown organized zombies. Though on the bright side, we do have a new current ally to publicly and historically record in Detulux Inc, who reside and valiantly defend the warehouse blocks next to the Jillard Building. 00:40, 16 September 2007 (BST)
August 17 -
- After a long battle, the Wingmen have left the area. Many casualties were suffered and many buildings were damaged as a result of their actions. Repairs were made. Members of the Minions of the Apocalypse have been seen in the southern region causing some damage.
10:01, 17 August 2007 (EST)
August 6 -
- Situation in Kempsterbank deteriorating rapidly. Wingmen have moved in and taken all of the hospitals, both NecroTechs, and both PDs. 05:28, 6 August 2007 (BST)
July 27 -
- Things got very crazy, very quickly, when the LUE horde had moved through on their way north from their most recent victory at Pole Mall. After repairing the damage to most all resource buildings and reviving those waiting in the queue things are looking up once more for Kempsterbank. 00:25, 27 July 2007 (BST)
July 3 -
- Well despite a few uproars, including the transition from a mailing list to a forum and the rising of the council as leaders of the group, the Knights have survived the MOB assault and have rebuilt must of Kempsterbank with the generous assistance from several allies. And work begins to reclaim the last of the dangerous parts of Kempsterbank in the north.
June 12 -
- Well, its official. Poodle of Doom has resigned from his position as group leader, and is no longer with the group.
May 23 -
- Kempsterbank is now clear once again, the revive lines are nearly instant, and buildings stand tall and safe. We thank our allies, The Randoms for coming to help kick the MOB out and saving us a much longer and drawn out battle.
May 14/15 -
- Kempsterbank now has about 20 zeds in it,... but it's no big thing. The MOB came out to challenge us apparently,... and after 17 hrs worth of fighting,.... you'd hardly notice. They attacked the Jillard Building, and 17 hours later, only managed to take out our generator. Wow fancy that! The Knights stood against a larger force,... and Kempsterbank rallied behind them. Thanks Kempsterbank for helping us achieve this victory!!!
May 6 -
- Kempsterbank is back to normal. All the zeds have been revived, pushed out, and removed. As of right now. There are only 7 zeds in all of Kempsterbank. Almost safe enough to return to sleeping in the streets (not!).
April 25 -
- Well then,... before the mall tour,.... we were being attacked from the north. After the mall tour,... we're being attacked from the south. Kempsterbank will be reunited once again. Trust that we are working diligently on the problem. For all those of you who are waiting at our revive point,... keep waiting. We're working on it....
April 10 -
- The special ops team is now formed, and ready for action. Do the citizens of Malton have any requests? Just contact us using the methods up above, and make sure to leave us with a way to contact you.
April 9 -
- We are now in the process of creating a special ops team. It will consist of a few members of our group... they are willing to run in and secure any building or area throughout Malton, and help establish survivor strongholds, revive points, and survivor safe points. Once fully functional, they will be at the service of Malton, as are the rest of the Knights Templar. So, to any survivor groups out there, if you have any request,.... feel free to ask. We may send our special ops!....
April 1 -
- We have, yet again, cleared Kempsterbank of its zed populace. Come on,... for eating so many brains on a daily basis, taking out zeds is way too easy. You'd think they'd be a little brighter! We just do it when we sleep now. We even managed to get approximately 5 new recruits in the last few days. Sleep safe. (not an April's fool joke)
March 6 -
- Well its been a while since an update but we've been busy. Since Kempsterbank was safe we have took up the call to arms and rallied to the request for assistance from our allies The Randoms to help reinforce Buttonville and make in roads into Williamsville. We've helped to hold out against the zombie mobs at Krinks Power Station and helped the locals in retaking their homes nearby. Our forces in Buttonville helped to stem the flow of zeds from Williamsville. But alas while we were away our home guard has been coming under increasing pressure from ferals forces in the area so we have returned to bring our home to green status again. JD 19:16, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
January 1 -
- Happy New Year! We extend this humble greeting to one and all! Its amazing that the same stands true today, as it did almost a week ago when we last posted! Essentially, No Zeds! Here's to ringing in the new year right, and hoping the new year holds much of the same the last six months have had!
December 24 -
- Wow! It's that time of the year again already? Hard to believe isn't it? Well Kempsterbank, here's our Christmas gift to you: At present... there are no standing zeds in all of Kempsterbank, with the exception of 3 at the The Kitchen Monument. But do they really count since they're waiting for a revive? Hope you enjoy a safe suburb for Christmas!
December 12 -
- Our plans were successful. We have moved north. We now maintain the most Hospitals of any other group out there that we are aware of. We also run a second revive point at the Kitchen Monument. We also try to keep all buildings within our region powered. We also look after McNeil Towers (our radio tower). So, in short,... I hope you all appreciate the extra power, protection, and radio privileges. We're glad to be at your service.
November 26 -
- Plans were set in motion today. Its official. The Knights Templar will now be moving North in Kempsterbank. We hope that fellow survivors in the area will appreciate the extra revive point, as well as all of the Hospitals in Kempsterbank running.
November 23 -
- Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. All is quiet, and on all fronts. There were only 7 zed that were known to us in the entire area, as of today. All were promptly taken care of. As always, the Knights Templar will be here to protect you... and we shall be here throughout the entire holiday weekend! Happy Holidays!
November 1 -
- All is quiet. Apparently we are doing a wonderful job. Thanks to all of our allies for helping to make this possible. We couldn't of done it without you! And more importantly, thank you to all of the people we defend! You are of vital importance to us! If there is ever anything we can do for you, please feel free to contact us via the email address up above. Forever at your service, the Knights Templar!
October 23 -
- We have successfully activated the mobile phone mast atop McNeil Towers. Enjoy the mobile phone coverage in Kempsterbank.
October 13 -
- Talks between neighboring groups continue, as plans are in the making for a restoration of Kempsterbank. Members are directed to visit and contribute to the joint forums. Also territory continues to be secured despite the usual setbacks with power returning to some resource buildings
October 9 -
- After a rather frightening experience with the Shacknews Horde, and the arrival of many Ferals, we have managed to re-establish a few safe houses, and retook some of the building we once controlled. We are making progress against a much larger Horde then what hit us the first time.
October 1 -
- After a violent and ongoing battle against the outnumbering Shacknews Horde The Knights Templars are now pushing the zeds back with help from their mutual Allies the Tactical Strike Force. And plans for further expansion in Kempsterbank are in the planing stage.
September 6 -
- Established control of resource buildings around our HQ. Peace has been restored. It seems as if most of the zeds have been repelled. Regardless of the occasional zed attacking the barricades, and RARELY getting in, we've managed to hold all these buildings as well. It seems rather quiet out there.... I think we have them shaking in their boots.
August 17 -
- One of the first of many victories to come, the zombie group Heaven Smile has officially been beaten back, and has no members left in the area (along with any ferals too). A celebratory raid of Pole Mall's liquor store has begun.
August 7 -
- A stronghold has been made in Kempsterbank, and the Jillard Building (Necrotech), the Julie Hospital, and the Burdett Way Police Department
July 31 -
- The first scouting members of the Knights have set up a base in the suburb of Kempsterbank. Slowly but surely members begin to migrate from Yagoton.