West Becktown [16, 30]
- All banks were emptied or looted prior to evacuation. Tagging a bank earns 1 XP.
- Banks are Dark buildings.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Banks:
- "The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred."
- Banks can be barricaded normally.
You are inside Maggs Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has fallen into ruin, and with the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded.
The Maggs bank was a temporary shelter to a group of survivors lead by Jack Cooper a bank teller who organized a small group of survivors and attempted to breach the quarantine zone. When this course of action resulted in the deaths of several of his fellow survivors he called off the plan, instead deciding to head east, searching for other survivors. Unfortunately for him his band ran afoul of a hunting pack of zombies and were chased to the Bentley Cinema where Jack and most of the remaining members of his group met their untimely end. The exact details of this final encounter can be read in the soon to be released story: The Generator Society.
Little else is known about the non-descript bank since it was partially destroyed during its occupation by Jack Cooper's survivors.