Malton College of Medicine Karaoke Bar
He was only a humble nudist with an unappealing profession and an ambiguous name, but asshole doctor had a dream. Wait, maybe scratch the 'humble' bit. But he did have a dream. As a member of the Quartly Study Group it was his duty to spend his days in silent scholarship. But he wanted to sing. He wanted to sing in every mall, every hospital, every factory, motel, park and fort in post-apocalyptic Malton. And he wanted everyone else to join him. He asked his fellow librarians if they were game; they looked over their glasses at him and said 'Shh!' So, knowing that the students and faculty of the Malton College of Medicine are a bunch of incorrigible show-offs, he brought the project to us. We put up a stage (OK, a chair) in the hospital reception, built a state of the art sound system (yes, yes, we used the hospital PA) and got the lighting just right (we do very creative things with flares). We also promised to record his performances, and those of anyone else inspired by his example. All we asked in return was that he stopped killing us with his alts. He ignored that bit, but the rest ... the rest is Fabulous.
- Bob Marley's 'Jammin'
- The Beatles' 'Long and Winding Road'
- David Bowie's 'Fashion'
- Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels' 'Devil with the Blue Dress on'
- Marvin Gaye's 'Sexual Healing'
- Edith Piaf's 'La Vie, L'Amour'
- The Time's 'Jungle Love'
- Turbonegro's 'All My Friends Are Dead'
- The Rolling Stones' 'I'm a King Bee Baby' (Scroll further down, and see Violet Begonia's performance of 'Rawhide'.)
- Simon and Garfunkel's '59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)' performed by asshole doctor's alt golam.
- Digital Underground's 'The Humpty Dance'
- Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now' We think. It's hard to tell when the performer is dead and z!ng!ng in Zamgrh. Also, check out Violet Begonia's manicure patter ...
- Doris Day, Frank Sinatra and others' 'Fly Me to the Moon'
- Billy Squiers' 'In the Dark'
- Khia's 'My Neck, My Back'
- Maria's 'I Feel Pretty' from West Side Story.
- Monty Python's 'I Like Chinese'
- The Church of England's 'All Things Bright and Beautiful' (w. Cecil Alexander, 1848)
- Monty Python's 'The Philosopher's Song'
- Monty Python's 'The Penis Song'
- Kyle's 'A Lonely Jew on Christmas' from South Park. Performed by golam, with a special Christmas message. for Pibbit at the end.
- The Ramones' 'Rock 'n' Roll High School'
- Iron Maiden's 'Run to the Hills'
- Tears for Fears' 'Killing with Kindness'
- John Denver's 'Leaving on a Jet Plane'
- Beastie Boys' 'Paul Revere' performed by 'golam
- Brian Hyland's 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini' performed by golam, who then kills the sound recordist, naturally.
- Elvis Presley's 'A Little Less Conversation' performed by golam
- Soundgarden's 'Black Hole Sun', performed by another of the good doctor's alts, Your Own Guilt. Eeep ...! (ed).
- Stevie Wonder's 'Happy Birthday', sung by golam on the occasion of the Dean's birthday.
- 'Luck Be a Lady' from Guys and Dolls.
- The Temptations' 'Papa Was a Rollin' Stone'
- Elton John's 'Tiny Dancer', in a scrumptious duet with Q Bee.
- The Youngbloods' 'Get Together', interrupted by a busty cheerleader, at the 2010 MCM Summer Camp-Out.
I blew up a possum
- Jefferson Airplane's 'Lather with Gong Li
Robert N Neville
- Michael Jackson's 'Thriller': an interpretation in zhanzh ...
the scarlet fox (a.k.a. october knight)
The Unknown Zombie
Tori G Morris
In early 2010, the death cultist Totenmannskiste set MCM a challenge. He would play as a zombie and try to ruin St Simon's Hospital within two weeks - or was it a month? I forget ... - without recourse to metagame co-ordination, i.e. with the help only of other feral zombies. If he lost, he would have to play as a survivor and help MCM for a month. Oh, and he'd also have to take up a week's residency as our lounge singer. He lost ...