Malton Fighting Hellfishes
From The Urban Dead Wiki
|Malton Fighting Hellfishes|
|Goals:||To help teammates, their families and other survivors make it through the Zombie Apocalypse|
|Recruitment Policy:||Team members: Fumbbl.com Coaches only.
Fans: open to all
|Contact:||Currently in West Grayside. Elmore can be contacted via mobile phone now.|
Malton Fighting Hellfishes
The Malton Fighting Hellfishes is a band consisting of ex-members of the Malton University college American football team (The Fighting Hellfishes!), and their fans. Back in the last glory days of their college althetics careers, the members of the team made a pact: that if there was ever:
a) a War of the Worlds style alien invasion, or
b) a Night of the Living Dead style zombie apocalypse, they would all band together to help each other (and their loyal fans!) survive the nightmare.
Well, what were the chances eh?
Now the call has gone out, and ex-players and fans alike are asked to live up to their oath and don their old Malton Fighting Hellfishes jerseys! They should link up to help each other, as well as any other innocent survivors they might find! Go Hellfishes!
Being a member of the Malton Fighting Hellfishes doesn't disqualify one from any other group alleigances. However, it would allow one to specifically call on the team for aid in times of trouble! While the team does generally stick together, they are here to help, and are open to assiting any other Survivor groups.
As an ex-team member, you are expected to spend most of your time with the rest of the team, as a fan member, you are welcome to travel with the team, but also perfectly welcome to stay in your various own groups and call on the Hellfishes when help is needed (we all know not every fan can make it to every game!)
The Fighting Hellfishes finally regrouped. Some members still have to find their way to the HQ, but the spirit of the team is back. The Hellfishes have established themselves as a consistent force in Chudleyton. HQ location is still a secret, however, and will remain so to all non-members. Elmore Nkele (Head Coach) and Daze (#04) are the only ones entitled to share the secret with those who prove themselves worthy.
The Hellfishes are keeping the streets safe in their surroundings, and they are helping out the heroes of the Caiger Mall in their struggle against the undead horde.
General Conduct and Current Plans
- General Conduct Guidelines include (in strict order of priority):
- Healing and reviving services for all members on request.
- Keeping the Hellfishes HeadQuarters zombie-free and safe for all survivors, members or not. This means attacking on sight every zombie in a three squares range, and keeping the HQ very strongly barricated (no more, no less) to provide both defence and an hideout for low-level survivors who might need it.
- Looting and pillaging the local stores to replenish the Hellfishes supplies in preparation for further military assaults against the undead.
- Helping other survivors when possible. This includes people labelled as PKs. We will only attack other survivors if they a) are listed members of a zombie group (in which case they get a warning) or b) attack one of us and it is reported BY THE ATTACKED HELLFISH! c) Really irritate coach by constantly accusing various of our members of being PKs.
- The Current Plan concentrates on:
- Now that the Caiger Mall battle is over (and survivors SURVIVED!), the group is ready to find his own place. We have decided where our new home will be, and we will head there in numbers!
- List of PKers - KILL ON SIGHT
All Operations must be listed with a Codename and a Time. Use LRB-encrypted codes for Operations and BBTime standards for Time.
- Operation: PITCH INVASION
- Time: from this moment onwards!
- Detailed Info: Safe communication channel at #urbandead or proper Malton Hellfishes Forum
- Orders: Be quick and don't get lost in the way!
- Notes: Find good places to rest!
- Casualties: Be gentle! Slap any zombie you come across in the face with a large trout while you move!
Anyone wanting to be a member should just add to their Profile that they are wearing an 'Old Malton Fighting Hellfishes team jersey' over whatever else they may be wearing. For fan members, a Malton Fighting Hellfishes baseball cap is also ok. Team members should also include their jersey number (and old position if desired).
Don't forget to note that your 'Zombie Self' is still wearing their Hellfishes jersey! It can help people know you want to be revivified if possible. Also, you might consider putting in that Zombie description that you are wearing an armband that says "I want to LIVE!" Makes sense that knowing Revivification exists, survivors who want to be revived would wear the Zombie Apocalypse equivalent of a MedAlert bracelet...
Just enter your name and choose your Hellfishes number!
Jimmy "Stickyhands" Malone (#00) aka shadow46x2
Diaper Head (#1/2) aka Rebholz
Markus Nelson (#01) aka RedFish
John Kaplan (# 03) aka CorporateSlave3 Reachable by mobile phone for Medevac.
Daze (#04) aka Macavity - Mostly just around to hurt zombies. Plan to participate in raids if you hang with me. (I'm the quarterback, offense is all I understand!)
Kurt Rains (#05) aka Azrahn
Slick Devlan (#07) aka lamby16 - Former Water Boy for the Hellfishes - drafted into the team when too many members ran off in search of Brains, very handy with a pistol, if I ever find some Ammo!!
Thebottle (# 08) aka Aconite
Jimmy La Pizza (#9) aka Werthor
Phoenix Vosmus (# 10) aka BiggieB
Alucard Salizar (# 11) aka jimimothybodles - all out scientist, revives/heals are on me!
Razta (# 12) aka razta
Meech (#14) aka Meech - I also have a cell. Will gladly Blitz any zombie. I have tackle.
Trif (#15) aka Trif
Hogshine (#17) aka Pike
James "Dreadclaw" Tannis (#19) aka Dreadclaw aka King Of Foul.
Phalman (#21) aka Horus re
Storx (#22) aka Utak
Tango Romeos (#23) aka VolCom
Naar (#24) aka Blackcrag
Vaporizer (#25) aka Vaporizer
Rager (#27) aka AlcingRagaholic, the old Tight End.
Shi Ahr (#30) aka Korenn
Rudy "Ratty" Zwiebel (#33) aka kjartan
Kildarkin (#36) aka Elfkicker
Kip Corbett (#42) aka Stormhammer
Mordus Rantule (Running Back) (#44) aka Mordus, a lot like his QB Daze. Offense wins games and that's what I do. My police background and natural speed help out a lot with smoking some zombies.
Lasta Basta (#47) aka Eghost
Sue Abrams (#52) aka Freppa
Gnutten (#55) aka Sideshowbob - why is that corpse moving?
Ana Curth (#59) aka Mr_QB - Secondary Apo
Stewart Miles (#65) aka Craftnburn
Rachmaninoff (#69) aka Danger-Dan
John Sickroy (#76) aka sick_boy
Moeller (#84) aka Moeller
Mahler (#88) aka Urbanrequiem
Clogries (#99) aka Cloggy
Asperon (#101) aka Asperon
Joe Slaughter (Outside Linebacker) (#666) aka BlackKarma. I love being surrounded by the enemy. It provides the opportunity to attack in any direction.
Imerikol (Water-boy) aka Imerikol
Brian Louder (Janitor) aka Thorril
"Iron" Nick (#3204.6 periodic) aka ironik
Borgen aka Borgen
Zed Smith (#87 Wide Receiver) aka Kevwade123
Moana aka Garaygos
John Mcclain (#48) aka RoD
Annachie aka Annachie
Thunder76 aka Thunderchild
Baldrox (#16) aka Myself
Pierce Baker (#5125) aka Diabl0658
SerX aka Serxes the mad scientist ;)
Spyder Mayhem (#49) aka djbigjake
quester37 aka quester37