From The Urban Dead Wiki
|Suburb of Miltown|
|Update Miltown's Danger Level|
|View full-city Danger Center|
|Known groups in this suburb:
Key buildings in Miltown:
|Suburb Number: 100|
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|The Miltown suburb has the following active radio stations.
Freq: 26.05: South-East Malton
Previously considered a moderately zombie-infested and relatively dull suburb, it has since seen a significant rise in its danger level. This is mainly due to the greatly increased level of advertised survivor activity (buildings lights and street parties being the main offenders) attracting the undead in their droves.
Many groups are also now attempting to create a safe haven area in Miltown, due its remoteness from the horde activities more prominent in the central suburbs. This is adding to the excitement of the local flesh eating population.
Please see the archive for older Current Events
Miltown Information ResourcesMiltown Building Information Center contains status reports and updates on key buildings in the suburb.
Place most recent news at the top (& sign your posts!)
Please keep news entries NPOV for this suburb page.
- This is not a place to discuss tactics, call for help, or to give orders: use the talk page.
- This is not the place to talk up your own group, or badmouth an enemy: use the talk page or your own group page.
- This is not the place for reporting your own death or requesting a revive.
- This is the place for neutrally worded reports on the actual situation in the suburb.
- Any entry which doesn't follow these rules should be moved to the talk page, or at least the offending part.
News more than one month old can be found in the news archive.
LUE has declared that Miltown and its surrounding suburbs as the new zombie homeland. New policy includes no barricades, no gennys, no radios and of course no breathing. All buildings have been ruined. --LuE Colo 19:53, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
25.96 MHz: "... flying over Miltown, can see maybe a dozen on the streets ... all stragglers, no groups ... can't see any signs of life ... the whole suburb's wrecked ... the McCullock Building is out of action ..."
As well as the Barricade maintenance and Radio Information services provided by groups local to the suburb, there are a number of other useful services that are available to the discerning visitor. These services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- - Miltown Mobile BTS
- The Miltown GSM mobile coverage is provided by the BTS mast located on the Spin-Ray Factory (manufacturers of solar powered washer-dryers) (grid ref: 94,95).
- Maltel are the primary service engineers for the site, though they often rely on local contractors for emergency call outs.
- - Clothing Repair While-u-Wait.
- - The Tite Way School Youth Group Pet Walking Service.
- The children of this local school are offering a well organised Pet Exercise service for all visitors and locals who lack the time to ensure their dog / cat / monkey / zombie receives the appropriate level of exercise.
- So if you feel that your pet is putting on a few pounds, I urge you to make use of this service and help the children raise enough money to have their teachers resurrected.
- - The Know Nothings maintain the fastest revive point in the known universe at:
- Tickle Crescent [95,94]
- To ensure a very speedy revive, usually within hours, simply request a revive here but Please ensure to include [Revive] in the request subject line.
For more information, see Miltown Barricade Plan.