NecroTech Countermeasure Squad
From The Urban Dead Wiki
|NecroTech Countermeasure Squad|
|Group Numbers:||7, recruiting|
|Goals:||Contain the infection by any means necessary.|
|Recruitment Policy:||Go to our forum and make a request! We need new members!|
The NecroTech Countermeasure Squad is a special security unit belonging to NecroTech. Consisting of all human character classes, it has proven to be an effective weapon against the infection. The NTCS is based in Spicer Hills, but operates in Whittenside to help reclaim the southeastern quadrant of Malton.
As soon as the incident was reported to the NecroTech headquarters, the Countermeasure Squad was sent into Malton in an attempt to avoid collateral damage. The team arrived too late to stop the infection, they now fight to keep it contained.
The NTCS has been an on and off participant in the survivor effort since the outbreak. The group was founded by Mikhail Vicktor in 2006 and soon after established a headquarters in Spicer Hills. The NTCS assisted in the development and early enforcement of the current Spicer Hills Barricade policy as well as early attempts to track zombie movements throughout the suburb. The height of NTCS activity in Malton was during Operation Nordwind and Operation Blackwatch. Operation Nordwind was a NecroTech Countermeasure Squad led effort to halt the RRF Spring Break Attack of 2006, while Operation Blackwatch was part of a Spicer Hills wide effort to rid the suburb of the effects of the PK group Iocaine Powder. Operations since then have largely been individual efforts as the organization slowly lost members. Field Commander Mikhail Vicktor was last reported to be biding his time in the shadows of their former HQ and planning a new operational strategy for when the time was right to continue the fight once again...
The groups goals are to:
- Defend the suburb of Spicer Hills and its surrounding area of influence
- Eliminate zombie numbers that threaten the safety of the people
- Rescue survivors who are caught in the open or in ruined structures from the zombie hordes
- Eliminate wanton player killers
- Conduct first aid of the wounded
- Revive fallen citizens
- Maintain 27.75 as a Spicer Hills frequency that gives zombie, survivor, and building status updates
- Form a web of alliances upon whose interaction improves the quality of life in Spicer
+ CURRENT ALLIES +
+ PAST ALLIES - INACTIVE +
- Field Commander: Mikhail Vicktor
- Officers: Neotech Specialist , Pvt. Strum
- Field Operatives: Nicholai Ginovef, Heinrich Insistoris, Nate Nichols, boaston
- NTCS MIA: These members of the NTCS were awarded the NTCS Medal of Valor for their significant contributionse to past operations. While their current whereabouts are unknown, they will never be forgotten: greenbay11, bite metech3, Viktor Ivanov
- 05/13/15 - Mikhail Vicktor 11:41, 13 May 2015 (EST)
The battle for the fort rages on...
- 03/20/15 - Mikhail Vicktor 11:41, 20 March 2015 (EST)
NTCS efforts in Whittenside have helped to secure a large percentage of the suburb. Efforts are now being organized to retake Fort Perryn.
- 02/10/15 - Mikhail Vicktor 17:35, 10 February 2015 (GMT)
NTCS efforts in Whittenside have contributed significant progress to barricade building and revive efforts in Whittenside. We continue our work and look to recruit new operatives.
- 11/19/14 - Mikhail Vicktor 16:40, 19 November 2014 (EST)
The NTCS are back in action for 2014, and are assisting in the cleanup of Whittenside.
- 7/31/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 22:42, 31 July 2012 (EST)
Welcome xekarfwtos, our new member! We are about to enter into operations, come back for more details.
- 7/11/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 16:48, 11 July 2012 (EST)
A PK attack and zombie breakin have thinned our ranks. Continue the fight against them, and lets rebuild.
- 5/28/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 00:48, 28 May 2012 (EST)
Lars80 has joined the fray as a new recruit. Welcome to the streets.
- 5/8/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 18:53, 8 May 2012 (EST)
The NTCS has a new dedicated radio frequency, 27.75. Tune in for the latest Spicer Hills zombie reports, and of course a little bit of humor.
- 5/3/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 13:48, 3 May 2012 (EST)
Infinity121 has joined the fray as a new recruit. Welcome to the streets.
- 4/29/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 16:04, 29 April 2012 (EST)
The NTCS is pleased to announce that we have regained contact with Bowring Blackwatch and have resumed operations with them. We look forward to orange whips and dead zombies gentlemen.
- 3/30/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 15:16, 30 March 2012 (EST)
After a PK attack on the Stockman Walk Police Department that killed not only myself but also a civilian, the NTCS formally declares war against The Dead 2.0
- 3/20/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 20:32, 20 March 2012 (EST)
I am pleased to announce that Pvt. Strum has emerged from the wastelands to rejoin our cause!
- 3/5/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 18:37, 3 March 2012 (EST)
I am pleased to announce that chris19633c has enlisted in the NTCS cause to help contain the outbreak.
- 2/29/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 13:50, 29 February 2012 (EST)
I am pleased to announce that Neotech Specialist has emerged from the shadows to assist the cause once more.
- 2/26/12 - Mikhail Vicktor 16:45, 26 February 2012 (EST)
After an extended hiatus from UD, the NTCS has returned, and is now recruiting new members. Please visit the forum or look above for more information.
Since the current operations are classified, no information is available to the public.
+ Past Enemies +
These players have been identified as PKers and have killed members of our group. They are to be shot on sight.
The NTCS actively enforces the official Spicer Hills barricade plan (viewable here) and participated in its creation.
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 27.75 MHz
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|The NTCS supports the Sacred Ground Policy.|