No Honor Among Thieves Policy
From The Urban Dead Wiki
What is the NHAT Policy?
Throughout Malton, there are a large number of Player Killer groups, most of which operate independently. Some of these groups maintain lists of characters that should or should not be killed. Some don't. The No Honour Among Thieves Policy is meant for the latter groups, and states that the groups in agreement don't care if their killing fellow PKers, bounty hunters, survivors, etc.
In summary, the supporters of this policy commit to the following:
- Will kill anything when possible and reasonable.
- If aware that a fellow PKer is about to be PKed, try to beat the other fellow to it.
- If a contract is made, it should be finished.
- Shooting helpless and powerful alike, as long as you have bullets.
- --Spoook 23:48, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- --Thadeous Oakley 22:53, 26 July 2010 (BST)
- ha! Over a year, with only three sigs.--Yonnua Koponen Talk ! Contribs 23:41, 26 July 2010 (BST)
- Never noticed this before. All my alts bar the Legends of Darkness one would ascribe to this. 23:47, 26 July 2010 (BST)
- I and members of my group greatly support this! William X 16:00 August 26, 2010
To put a template on your group or user page puton the page.