|Norvell Avenue Railway Station
Eastonwood [37, 21]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Norvell Avenue Railway Station is a rail station in Eastonwood. It lies on the Blue Line between Ayliffe and Hayes Stations.
Currently VSB, with a generator with no fuel. According to graffiti, 'hirnschmalz destroyed the generator'.