Notable survivor victories
From The Urban Dead WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Operation Windmill Scrotum was the Pretorians' name for a recent event in which the PA Rebel Alliance defeated an attack on Giddings Mall by a large zombie group claiming to be The Many.
- The First Siege of Caiger Mall was the longest and largest siege in the history of Urban Dead up to that point. During this event, the Caiger Mall Survivors and other supporting groups proved victorious against multiple hordes of zombies who had laid siege to the mall for almost a full month and against prevailing wisdom of the day, demonstrated survivors could make malls a defensible position.
- The Second Siege of Caiger Mall was the last stop on the Mall Tour '06. The zombies were beaten back after a siege lasting from the start of February 2006 to the 19th March 2006. It remains the largest and longest siege in the history of the game. Groups from all over Malton participated, and it is considered by many to be the greatest victory by the living in game history, with several thousand participants on both sides.
- The Battle of the Bear Pit was the Channel 4 News Team's and Malton Rangers' name for the survivor invasion they led into Richmond Hills, Havercroft and ultimately Ackland Mall. Notable not only for being a survivor victory against entrenched zombies, but a complete survivor reclamation of a zombie held suburb (That and for the memorable antics of Ron Burgundy and his newsmen, described by the Rangers' Major Grippy as "Our most powerful weapon against the zeds").
- The Battle of Santlerville was a suburb-spanning battle during April and May 2007. A survivor coalition led by the Dribbling Beavers was able to fend off a zombie force composed of the Ridleybank Resistance Front and other notable zombie groups.
See also: Notable zombie victories