|Piegsa Street Railway Station
Brooksville [35, 65]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Piegsa Street Railway Station is a rail station in Brooksville. Alongside adjacent Locket Walk Railway Station, it serves as a junction of the Green and Orange Lines. Piegsa Street serves the Orange Line platforms.