|Pople Avenue Railway Station
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Pople Avenue Railway Station is a rail station formerly serving northeastern Jensentown. It lies on the Brown Line one stop from the northwestern terminus at Dawney Stations.
Pople Avenue Railway Station is one of three railway stations in Jensentown.
The nearest revive point is:
Pople Avenue Railway Station is to be kept Extremely Heavily Barricaded at all times.
If you're looking for an entry point and don't want to waste any AP, take a look at the Jensentown Barricade Plan.
If you're looking for nearby Revive Points, take a look at the list.
Note:This advice is according to the local barricading plan, and may vary from the UBP or locally developped plans.
For more info on barricade plans, click here or take a look at this location's suburb page.