Dartside [34, 86]
A broad lane with asphalt covering cobblestone. The centre of the roadway is the bed of an old rail spur that once connected Cockburn Plaza Railway Station to factories to the northeast.
Postlethwaite Boulevard is a remnant of a road that once connected Old Arkham, Spicer Hills and Dartside. It is (unofficially) named for late actor Pete Postlethwaite for reasons unknown.
Do not revive list
- Lord gAltHORnE is a pker, zerger and spammer on channel 28.01.
- Unhappydisgustingwow is a pker.
- Rafter Man is a pker
- Edward Katanahands is a pker and a disgrace to all trenchcoater.
- MC Dougall is a pker
- The Dancing Banana is a pker of Red Rum.
- Calogero Vizzini is a pker.
- Your Own Guilt is a pker.
|This page, Postlethwaite Boulevard, is a locations stub. Please help us to improve the wiki by contributing to this page. Be sure the following information is added to the page: coordinates, suburb, 9 block map (or 16 block map for large buildings), description, barricading policy, and history. Please refer to the Location Style Guide.|