Wyke Hills [54,90]
A small, three-story clock tower overlooks a paved area, strewn with various scraps of rotten food, broken trinkets, and dried blood.
Originally a park, this area was paved over in 1931, due to growing amounts of foot traffic, which killed the grass and drove away the wildlife. Many people passing through lived in one of the three housing towers to the South, but the majority were either waiting for a train at Lamport Station or worked at either the Pack building or a nearby factory, and were on a lunch break. Because these people needed to keep a close watch on the time, a small clock tower was built in the late 1940s. As more and more people began spending time in the area, street vendors began to set up shops in the area, and it eventually grew into a full outdoor bazaar. It remained the favorite spot for locals to shop at until Buckley Mall was constructed in the 1990s. The more successful vendors moved into the new mall and became shop owners, while those that could not afford to do so were left in what gradually returned to being little more than open land.