Rawlins Row

From The Urban Dead Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Rawlins Row

Chudleyton [17, 20]

a warehouse
(Judgewood)
the Westover Monument
(Judgewood)
Bennett Way
(Judgewood)
Lockwood Crescent School Rawlins Row Goudie Drive
Nettley Drive Strachan Lane Fowler Crescent Railway Station

Basic Info:

  • A Street is a city block containing no buildings or monuments. There are a variety of other names besides Street including Alley, Avenue, Boulevard, Drive, Grove, Lane, Row, Square, Walk, Place, etc.
  • This is an empty block, and cannot be barricaded.

Rawlins Row

Description

Rawlins Row is named after one of the famous families of Roftwood. In the mid- to late-nineteenth century the Rawlins were a prominent military family in the area, boasting many fine strong sons and beautiful daughters. The family was renowned for their acts of civic duty, most notably when the patriarch of the family, William Earl, bequeathed to the bustling early industrial Malton all the proceeds from the sale of his entire herd of war horses for use in paving their roads.

The Rawlins family dwindled over the years to memories and granite tombstones as they became increasingly reclusive with the turmoil in the First World War. Today, the family has but a few remaining descendants, and only a side Row in an out-of-the way suburb and a Police Department to carry on the tradition of pride and grace.

History

The Row originally housed the grande estate of the Rawlins family. The home was demolished in 1957 and the bricks were used as cobbles to pave the expanded thoroughfare.

Personal tools
advertisements