The suburbs considered 'local' by the Institute include any suburb that shares a side or corner with Brooksville.
This page will be updated continually. To give suggestions, use the discussion feature on the Zamgrh Institute's home page.
Any groups that take up residence in Brooksville or in suburbs immediately bordering Brooksville should be listed here.
- Malton College of Medicine & Red Empire in Greentown.
- Ständige Vertretung in Tapton.
- Galbraith Hills Police Department in Mockridge Heights, Galbraith Hills, & Shore Hills.
- LHDF, Sebright Union, & Squadron1111 in Lerwill Heights.
- Art Wardens of Matthias General Hospital in Brooksville.
- None found
Player Killer Groups
- None found
Local Radio Stations
Any other groups that take up residence in Brooksville or in suburbs immediately bordering Brooksville that have a dedicated radio frequency should be listed here.
- Greentown, North Blythville, & South Blythville operate on 26.11 MHz.
- Rounds Boulevard Police Department & Eley Way Police Department also operate on 26.11 MHz.
- Lerwill Heights & LHDF operate on 26.12 MHz.
- This suburb's radio station is 26.13 MHz. The suburbs of Galbraith Hills, Mockridge Heights, Shore Hills, & Tapton share this frequency as well.
- Dixon Way Police Department operates on 26.23 MHz.
- Sebright Union operates on 26.74 MHz.
- Malton College of Medicine operates on 27.26 MHz.
- Four Corners Radio, Tarasius General Hospital, Herbert Road Police Department, & Squadron1111 operate on 27.77 MHz.
- St. Luke's Hospital in Tapton operates on 28.06 MHz.
- Ständige Vertretung (German language radio) operates on 28.15 MHz.
- Malton College of Medicine's student radio operates on 28.74 MHz.