|Sebright Drive Railway Station
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Sebright Drive Railway Station is a rail station formerly serving eastern Peppardville and Fort Creedy. It lies on the Purple Line between Lawley and Glenmore Stations.