Shearbank Barricade Plan
URL for tagging: http://tinyurl.com/SPBPP
This diagram shows what levels buildings should ideally be barricaded to in order to provide protection in the form of Extremely Heavily Barricaded buildings, whilst designating entry points in the form of Very Strongly Barricaded buildings. Please note this plan indicates the preferred levels of barricades, and not the current levels.
If you wish to discuss alterations to this plan, please use the talk page.
If you need to edit the barricade plan, go to Template:Shearbank Barricade Plan. If changes are made, please be sure to also edit the Barricade Policy section of the page for any buildings affected.
To include the barricade plan on a page use:
for a fullsize plan
for a smaller version.
|UBP-Compliant Barricade Plan|
|This barricade plan is compliant with the Uniform Barricading Policy. This plan was last reviewed on October 14, 2009.|
- Every Fire Station, Hospital, Church and Museum in the suburb should be accessible from the street (VSB+2). If you get into trouble outside, head towards any one of these buildings and you should be able to get indoors.
- Owsley Crescent and Lessey Lane Police Department's should both also be accessible from the street and safe to head to in an emergency. However, Borrer Street and Farrant Crescent PD's should both be EHB as they are both very close to the other PD's.
- All NT buildings are EHB except Gabe in the NE. If you are a new Necrotech Employee without Free Running and you need access to Necrotech facilities, head to Gabe. The more experienced survivors can gain access to the other NT facilities via their adjacent buildings.
- The junkyard adjacent to the Fifield Motel should be kept at Wide Open.
- All other buildings in the suburb should be barricaded EHB with only two exceptions: