Shepherd Auto Repair
|Shepherd Auto Repair|
EHB, lights are on
|Shepherd Auto Repair
Wyke Hills [58, 95]
Shepherd Auto Repair is a derelict white-stone building, with black crosses painted across its doors.
The Shepherd Auto Repair facility has gone through a lot of changes in its existence, and will probably continue to do so until it ceases to be. The building was constructed in 1943 as a warehouse containing industrial wastes that were awaiting disposal. After a fire devastated the building in 1949, it was rebuilt as a cinema, which also caught fire in 1956, during the Halloween Movie Spectacular held there every year, and caused the deaths of seven people. It was later found out that an employee had set the fire to get revenge on his ex-girlfriend, who was also a manager at the cinema. The block was then re-built in it current state in 1970, and was a relatively successful business in the 70s and 80s, until vicious competition erupted with nearby Ackland Auto Repair. After exhausting their resources in 1988, Shepherd Auto was forced to close, and remained a vacant building for some time (Though William Shepherd, the owner, still owned the property). After William passed away, his son inherited the dilapidated building, and he was in the process of re-launching the shop when the outbreak occurred. Before the incident, Tommy Shepherd had several trucks of supplies emptied in the building, which explains why we are able to find fuel cans and axes in an abandoned auto. Tommy's fate is unknown.
The Wyke Hills Barricade policy designates this building as an Entry Point, and it must be maintained at VSB+2 so that lower-level players can enter.
|In zamgrh, this location is known as Zhabharg Garbarn.|