|Simplicius General Hospital
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
The Simplicius General Hospital's typical 1970's modernist architecture
The Simplicius General Hospital was built in the mid 1970s in the suburb of Dentonside. The hospital specialized in trauma which saved the lives of many car accident victims over the years in which it has operated. Simplicius General Hospital also had one of the best children’s wards in the city.
During the outbreak, the Simplicius Hospital closed its doors to all the incoming sick which saved the suburb of Dentonside from having to deal with large zombie hordes.
According to the current Dentonside Barricade Plan this building is to be kept at VSB levels!
- Please keep the building at VSB Levels
- Please note it is not advised to sleep overnight within this building!
- If there is a working generator refuel it if possible, it's there for a reason!